Yep we won it all!!! Wood house grill/Heartland motors 1st ribs, 1st, pork, 3rd bris, and grand champion.
Smoke on the water is next!!! ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 19, 2008, 07:05:22 PM
Yep we won it all!!! Wood house grill/Heartland motors 1st ribs, 1st, pork, 3rd bris, and grand champion.
Smoke on the water is next!!! ;)
I think will needs pics......
Quote from: ScooterB on January 19, 2008, 08:14:40 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 19, 2008, 07:05:22 PM
Yep we won it all!!! Wood house grill/Heartland motors 1st ribs, 1st, pork, 3rd bris, and grand champion.
Smoke on the water is next!!! ;)
I think will needs pics......
"those who trust the least, you should trust the least" ;)
This is the link that will update tonight or tomorrow...if you notice the WOODHOUSE grill took second the state in 2005 and 2006 and also second in the nation in 2006.
http://www.flbbq.org/toty.htm
In 2007 we only cooked in 6 competitions and still came in 13th in the state when.
Im not callin ya out .....just wanted to see some pics
Congrats :Fp
Congratulations!!
I also would like to see pictures of the cooker and the award winning food.
Quote from: ScooterB on January 19, 2008, 09:50:21 PM
Im not callin ya out .....just wanted to see some pics
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 19, 2008, 10:40:52 PM
I also would like to see pictures of the cooker and the award winning food.
Ya'll look at the pictures................I want SAMPLES............... :) ;D :) ;D
Quote from: Rick16b on January 20, 2008, 12:13:38 AM
Quote from: ScooterB on January 19, 2008, 09:50:21 PM
Im not callin ya out .....just wanted to see some pics
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 19, 2008, 10:40:52 PM
I also would like to see pictures of the cooker and the award winning food.
Ya'll look at the pictures................I want SAMPLES............... :) ;D :) ;D
rick i'll second that. need to do a ride where we pay in to provide the meat and have it all catered. mmm nothin' better than some good bbq!
Ribs
(http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2291/newyears2008andbbqcookoee0.jpg)
I've sampled Heartland Motor's BBQ. It is first quality :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp
Quote from: renmus on January 20, 2008, 08:28:41 PM
I've sampled Heartland Motor's BBQ. It is first quality :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp
I seen the pic,cant smeel em though....Now that Indian Mike guy.....he can c@@k tastes like chiken too.... :o
J/K swampass Congrats it seems like you work hard for it! ;) ;) ;)
I will cook for all you sorry Bass Turds one day @ the ranch ;)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Congratulations on your efforts
Way to go Swampy!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!
congrats on the win but u need to thank jimmie too
why thank Jimmie? He cooks on a diff team.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 20, 2008, 10:35:33 PM
I will cook for all you sorry Bass Turds one day @ the ranch ;)
Date and time please, what type of beer would you like ;)
And I though you only cook sausage at your camp......
J/k Congratulations ;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 20, 2008, 10:35:33 PM
I will cook for all you sorry Bass Turds one day @ the ranch ;)
2-23-2008 First annual shrimp boil @ (http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8710/campwbcamolw1cs9.gif) (http://imageshack.us)
2/2/ 2008 first annual Cuban coffee brewing contest at MAC DADDYS
Whatta ya know! I will be there both dates! Thanks for the info! ;D
2-23 sounds like a good time for some PORK!!
Redundant. EVERY day is a good day for pork!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: renmus on January 24, 2008, 02:16:57 PM
Redundant. EVERY day is a good day for pork!!!!!!!!!!
:o :o :o :o :o :dunno.gif :G CL