My wife and 2 dogs went out today, for ride a little warm out but we had fun
(http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2574/dsc00284nk6.jpg)
(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6875/dsc00285vh7.jpg)
(http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4886/dsc00287ba3.jpg)
(http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2746/dsc00288jj9.jpg)
(http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6508/dsc00290ha4.jpg)
(http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/309/dsc00292hl3.jpg)
(http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/405/dsc00294eu5.jpg)
(http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4065/dsc00296yx2.jpg)
I love the real dog lol.
Dude, LAUNCH THAT JUMP! haha
cool pics and bad ass rhino.
Quote from: gearhead400 on January 19, 2008, 07:44:40 PM
I love the real dog lol.
Dude, LAUNCH THAT JUMP! haha
cool pics and bad ass rhino.
That dog is so damn mean, she is the real attack dog! and I coulda made that jump no problem ??? Actually I would have made it about 5feet out and would have sank 25ft.
At first I thought there was a rabbit near the front right tire in the first pic...
but then I realized that ain't no rabbit!..... it's a rat :K ;)
Rhino looks badass, as usual.
Quote from: REBEL on January 21, 2008, 04:51:28 PM
At first I thought there was a rabbit near the front right tire in the first pic...
but then I realized that ain't no rabbit!..... it's a rat :K ;)
Rhino looks badass, as usual.
thank you sir! I appreciate the compliment.
where is this at?
allright, I saw a little sand kicked up on the inside of the wheel-well,,,,I guess you took it through some major dirt there, you are forgiven ;-)
that looks like a sweet spot there,,,,,is it secret? :N
Id@
nice rhino. i went ridin there on friday.
The Wife doesn't ask why there's more pics of the Rhino than her? LOL
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 21, 2008, 08:28:49 PM
The Wife doesn't ask why there's more pics of the Rhino than her? LOL
Why do think I installed the rear seat, i have had to sleep there a many night for loving the rhino to much.
I sure wish I could take my Wife out riding on that thing. She doesn't like quads. But my friend use to have a Polaris Ranger and she was hauling azz on the trails with that thing.
Great pics. Looks like fun.
a few new pics from today, didn't really get to test the shocks out much because the wife said I was going to kill the dogs so I had to take it easy, but they do ride nice.
(http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8365/dsc00342pd5.jpg)
(http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/669/dsc00345os0.jpg)
(http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7376/dsc00346kw7.jpg)
(http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8163/dsc00349qe5.jpg)
(http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/245/dsc00350nr2.jpg)
(http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6169/dsc00348ff8.jpg)