ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: KD 428 on January 19, 2008, 05:42:46 PM

Title: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on January 19, 2008, 05:42:46 PM
Here are some recent pics of my 05 450R since I installed my new AC nerfs yesterday.

I should be getting my Tag metals black bumper, Renthal bars, and GT thunder rear XC linkage very soon. And I am going to fix my bent grab bar too haha. Anyway enjoy

(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/450R10-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/450R9-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/450R8-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/450R7-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/450R6-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/450R5-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/450R3-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/450R2-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/450R1-1.jpg)

Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on January 19, 2008, 05:51:25 PM
Whoops, forgot one  ;)

(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/450R4-1.jpg)
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: TRX470r on January 19, 2008, 06:58:12 PM
Loooking good!!! I love my 450r great bike!
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on January 19, 2008, 07:04:51 PM
Thanks. Its a great bike, and I am glad I picked it!
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: Fox17 on January 19, 2008, 08:17:43 PM
sweet
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on January 19, 2008, 08:27:51 PM
Thanks
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 21, 2008, 12:14:16 PM
Daaaamn that bike is smooookin!
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on January 21, 2008, 04:17:19 PM
Thanks. I have renthals on it now, Im going to post a few pics a little later. And my number graphics/plates should be here within a week or two.
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on January 21, 2008, 07:47:00 PM
Here are some new pics with the renthals on....

(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/renthals.jpg)

(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/renthals-1.jpg)
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: TUFBEINGCHRIS on January 21, 2008, 08:04:30 PM
Sweet bike, I love my 04 450R. It seems like everyone's sport quad is so much prettier than mine, am I the only person that actually rides it like a sports quad? lol

-con
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on January 21, 2008, 08:12:25 PM
Quote from: TUFBEINGCHRIS on January 21, 2008, 08:04:30 PM
Sweet bike, I love my 04 450R. It seems like everyone's sport quad is so much prettier than mine, am I the only person that actually rides it like a sports quad? lol

-con

haha I ride it, but mines somewhat in the condition of an 07 because I bought it brand new in 07
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: lethalmethods on February 05, 2008, 10:46:17 PM
Nice clean bike.looking good
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on February 06, 2008, 09:52:58 PM
Thanks
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on February 13, 2008, 02:18:53 AM
dude your bike is looking siiiiickkk!!!  ;D
still haven't gotten mine yet hopefully within the next week or so. maybe this weekend if i get lucky.
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on February 13, 2008, 02:59:15 AM
Haha tkanks. Yea man let me know when you get it so we can rideee
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on February 13, 2008, 03:06:48 AM
Its soo hard waiting like this... lol
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on February 13, 2008, 03:08:10 AM
lol. I had to for a month when I sold my old quad.
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: klutchbuster400 on February 13, 2008, 03:51:21 AM
I say we all go hit up seminole. Then drag race, so I can show you the power of my z!
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on February 13, 2008, 04:00:26 AM
haha, Ill show you what an extra 50ccs can do ;)
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: klutchbuster400 on February 13, 2008, 08:24:18 PM
Quote from: KD 450 on February 13, 2008, 04:00:26 AM
haha, Ill show you what an extra 50ccs can do ;)
I'll show you what little a difference it makes with me riding >:D
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on February 13, 2008, 08:40:47 PM
*CLEARS THROAT* Jesse... 450R>Z400 I'm sorry. lol >:D
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: klutchbuster400 on February 13, 2008, 08:58:57 PM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on February 13, 2008, 08:40:47 PM
*CLEARS THROAT* Jesse... 450R>Z400 I'm sorry. lol >:D
True, but when it comes to such a close cc range, I think rider really matters the most.
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on February 13, 2008, 09:07:23 PM
I don't think so, well i do... but not in a drag race. In MX just as you have said Carlos will beat you even if he was on a stock blaster. Thats rider ability. Drag i think bigger bike wins if they know how to use a clutch...
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: TRX470r on February 14, 2008, 01:57:23 AM
~Demon_Boy250X~ Nice meeting you, your dad and your buddy last weekend in Hollylands. I am still in pain from that ride. By the way Hona 450r all the way!!!! but don't listen to me this is my 1st bike so it's all i know LOL
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on February 14, 2008, 03:00:03 AM
lol so are we.... but yeah my dad decided to let me get the 450 and my bike will be sold fairly soon so i am getting an 04 450r off of my friend with some nice mods. i can't wait any longer!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: 4fittyr on February 17, 2008, 07:28:25 PM
sweeeeett   but jet and pipe it and you'll enjoy it alot more   my 05 is awesome!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: HolyLandMan on March 18, 2008, 12:48:30 AM
ill run circles around KD 450s : 450r on the track or in a drag

its OK Kenny if you wanna ride a real quad ill let you ride my little sisters quad. (don't want you to wreck mine cause your jealous) lol
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 18, 2008, 01:15:34 AM
Quote from: HolyLandMan on March 18, 2008, 12:48:30 AM
ill run circles around KD 450s : 450r on the track or in a drag

its OK Kenny if you wanna ride a real quad ill let you ride my little sisters quad. (don't want you to wreck mine cause your jealous) lol


But he can fly now ;D


















I must be bored....  :-\
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: klutchbuster400 on March 18, 2008, 01:47:00 AM
I'd rather a 450 then a 700, they run circles around 700's  ::)
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: KD 428 on March 18, 2008, 01:51:21 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 18, 2008, 01:47:00 AM
I'd rather a 450 then a 700, they run circles around 700's  ::)
Thank you,  Someone understands.
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: beast66 on March 18, 2008, 07:16:46 PM
It doesnt matter their both SLOW anyways
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 18, 2008, 07:33:39 PM
Quote from: beast66 on March 18, 2008, 07:16:46 PM
It doesnt matter their both SLOW anyways

OMG Can't a mod or someone ban this guy? All he does is talk crap about everyone and their things. Dude seriously.... get a life. If you aren't going to say anything nice don't say anything at all.
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: beast66 on March 18, 2008, 08:05:17 PM
aww little man its alright one day youll be able to handle something with 5 times the power as your little bike. :-*
Title: Re: Honda 450R
Post by: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 18, 2008, 08:09:11 PM
Like a car maybe? And what little bike? I don't even have an ATV right now... i get my new one friday...