Me and my brother in law went for a couple our trail ride today, nothing special, saw tons of gator and a few deer. Nice weather out today and was great for riding.
all loaded up
(http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8490/1010895fw6.jpg)
(http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1619/1010905pl2.jpg)
(http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1183/1010899lu3.jpg)
(http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1481/1010906bj1.jpg)
(http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/456/1010911nd9.jpg)
(http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3418/1010900ui2.jpg)
I'm glad that you didnt get your Armorall dirty ;D.
no kidding, them tires don't even look like they left the pavement :N
Id@
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 19, 2008, 06:31:53 AM
I'm glad that you didnt get your Armorall dirty ;D.
hey I try ;D actually they were brand new so they stayed pretty clean, plus were we rode you just trail ride and take it easy or you will kicked out!
How fast were you going? I thought I saw a Lizard run past you.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 21, 2008, 04:26:31 PM
How fast were you going? I thought I saw a Lizard run past you.
The lizard was walking ;)