Has anybody on here ever pulled the front hub assembly apart on a 660 Grizz? I pulled my front tires to change brake pads last night, and found one of the wheel bearings completly worn out. I can't get the nut that holds the hub assembly to budge... 2-1/2 years with 27" Outlaws finally took it's toll.
Bart
Get a 1/2 in drive ratchet , and about a 6 foot piece of pipe .Use the pipe as a cheater bar and put as much force on it as you can .Have a second person tap on the socket with a hammer . Godd luck . if not heat it up and try again .
Or try one of those hammer wrench things(impact wrench). You put the socket on the end and then hit the other end with a BFH. They work good too.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=37530
Thanks guys.. I'm gonna fire up the air compressor this afternoon and put the impact gun on it.
Bart