here's some news...
http://www.amadirectlink.com/amrace/2008/wstn/index.asp
That 1/2 mile at Volusia will be 100+ mph fo sho. :o
I hear the pro motorcycle guys hit 120+ mph there.
Atv's running at all races?
No ATV's at the Daytona races. :(
Nerfs required for these AMA sanctioned races from what I gathered from the rule book?
I will call the race promoter and ask him. The AMA has strict noise / db rules too, but they don't enforce them during this series.
Make sure you have catch cans on all your over flows, that is one thing they were looking for last year, Just take and ty strap a little water bottle on you bike and it will pass. Number plates all the way around also.
Quote from: 01ZX12R on January 23, 2008, 04:46:50 AM
Make sure you have catch cans on all your over flows, that is one thing they were looking for last year, Just take and ty strap a little water bottle on you bike and it will pass. Number plates all the way around also.
I think Yamahas are required to carry an actual pan to catch all the oil they leak and the parts that fall off. I'll have to check on that too for you YFZ guys.....
Brady I'm starting to feel sorry for you... so let me give you some advice you may have missed out on that will help you with your YFZ phobia. Haven't you ever heard the cliche... If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Now you know you spend a lot of time drewling over our bikes, and staring at the back of them. So why don't you sell that rumor of a green machine I've only heard about, and come over to the winning side.
Quote from: 1st corner crash on January 24, 2008, 05:22:13 PM
Brady I'm starting to feel sorry for you... so let me give you some advice you may have missed out on that will help you with your YFZ phobia. Haven't you ever heard the cliche... If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Now you know you spend a lot of time drewling over our bikes, and staring at the back of them. So why don't you sell that rumor of a green machine I've only heard about, and come over to the winning side.
I probably would sell that green machine..... if it ran long enough to get rid of it..... ???
Quote from: fastrnrik on January 24, 2008, 06:59:38 PM
Quote from: 1st corner crash on January 24, 2008, 05:22:13 PM
Brady I'm starting to feel sorry for you... so let me give you some advice you may have missed out on that will help you with your YFZ phobia. Haven't you ever heard the cliche... If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Now you know you spend a lot of time drewling over our bikes, and staring at the back of them. So why don't you sell that rumor of a green machine I've only heard about, and come over to the winning side.
I probably would sell that green machine..... if it ran long enough to get rid of it..... ???
Fastrnrik I'll be willing to trade my 1986 Suzuki 230 quadsport with a blownmotor, missing a-arms, and a bent frame for your Kawasaki and a thousand dallors.... because I need a good boat anchor ;D ;D ;D
I spoke to the AMA and they ARE going to allow quads at the Daytona races this year.
well, well, well....are we sure ???
Yes. It's for sure.
On the website they show they are scheduled for Thunderbowl on the 3rd. Are you still hosting that or has it been changed?
Quote from: jayman on February 29, 2008, 12:41:02 PM
On the website they show they are scheduled for Thunderbowl on the 3rd. Are you still hosting that or has it been changed?
It was moved from TB to Ocala Speedway just north of TB.
Is the Ocala track a TT Track?
It is planned to be a TT. It won't anything like what T-bowl was.
Tighten up then so we can have something BETTER than TB.. ;)