Thought this was kinda funny I think the plane must have been flying when the sat pic was taken. If you use the corrdinates on the pic you can see it yourself I didn't doctor the pic :)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_Untitled-1.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Untitled-1.jpg)
sorry I thought the pic would have been bigger.
Hey! I saw the plane! That is sooooo coool!
AWWWWMAAANN!! It said on the box it was a undetectable spy plane!! I want my money back!! BAH! ???
there are hundreds of them on google earth. this is a delta flight over bradenton. its on cortez and 66th west.
(http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5049/planeue5.jpg)
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 15, 2008, 09:58:15 PM
sorry I thought the pic would have been bigger.
Thats what she said :o
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 15, 2008, 11:00:55 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 15, 2008, 09:58:15 PM
sorry I thought the pic would have been bigger.
Thats what she said :o
LMAO I hear that :o
I wonder what the shutter speed of the camera to take a pic of a plane at hundreds of miles per hour and it not be that blurry? But then again from outer space the plane is probably not moving very fast.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 15, 2008, 10:59:46 PM
there are hundreds of them on google earth. this is a delta flight over bradenton. its on cortez and 66th west.
(http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5049/planeue5.jpg)
I live a sheltered life LOL I thought I found something new ;)
lol there is one on windows live local to.between spring hill and weeki wachi
The Planes are cool, but the nude sun bathers take the cake!!!!!!!!
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 15, 2008, 09:57:31 PM
Thought this was kinda funny I think the plane must have been flying when the sat pic was taken. If you use the corrdinates on the pic you can see it yourself I didn't doctor the pic :)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_Untitled-1.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Untitled-1.jpg)
Looks like the south side of the alley , area 3 or the cypress.
Quote from: shogun323 on January 16, 2008, 09:51:24 AM
The Planes are cool, but the nude sun bathers take the cake!!!!!!!!
Wow thats awsome i should reinstall that on my computer. I wish they had something that showed in real time, like if i walked out in my yard i could see myself.
Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 16, 2008, 08:53:05 PM
Wow thats awsome i should reinstall that on my computer. I wish they had something that showed in real time, like if i walked out in my yard i could see myself.
Yeah... now stalkers don't have to leave their homes. Let's do that. :no
Quote from: eldiablo64 on January 16, 2008, 09:30:01 AM
lol there is one on windows live local to.between spring hill and weeki wachi
where? I want to see lol.
just did a quick flyby and found this one on approach to Orlando International.
Id@
Quote from: foreman1 on January 16, 2008, 08:17:55 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 15, 2008, 09:57:31 PM
Thought this was kinda funny I think the plane must have been flying when the sat pic was taken. If you use the corrdinates on the pic you can see it yourself I didn't doctor the pic :)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_Untitled-1.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Untitled-1.jpg)
Looks like the south side of the alley , area 3 or the cypress.
Yea it is mile marker 39 on the alley
Quote from: REBEL on January 16, 2008, 09:38:45 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on January 16, 2008, 09:30:01 AM
lol there is one on windows live local to.between spring hill and weeki wachi
where? I want to see lol.
its on the east side of us19 between spring hill and weeki wachi over a wooded area.on windows live local.I like live local cause alot of places you can check with birdseye view its real clear.I look for riding spots with it.I found a couple places that looked great (you can see the trails).then when i looked at it with birdseye view i saw that it was fenced and had signs posted so i didn't have to waste time and gas to physically go check it out.