well here is my air fooler, many have forgot that I evan had one.. its coming back together now.. few missing parts that I have to find/buy, the tires on it now are just to roll it around, I was hoping to get it running this friday but that dosnt seem the case.... maybe next week sometime hopefully
this used to have a hondaline 300 big bore kit, it blew up after some serious thrashing for about a year on it, then almost fixed we found some serious cracks in the sleeve, so the project was dumped in favor of a 250r top end in the mean time untill I decide to resleeve my 300 kit other than that is had a rare jemco sectional pipe on it done in ceramic coat anda few other nick nacks but nothing major. all new plastic an updated front end and a bunch of powdercoated parts by fellow triker dreadhed
enjoy I will update pics as it comes together and starts running.
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2396.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2397.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2398.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2399.jpg)
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]
this is it about a year ago[/COLOR][/SIZE]
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/MVC-193S.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/MVC-628F.jpg)
here some pics from today after putting on some new decals 1/15/08
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2507.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2506.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2505.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2504.jpg)
Look SWEET! I always like white plastic.
that looks really good, good job!!!!
Dam Syko that thing is looking sweet. i like that blue on that frame. What's up with the rims int the rear haha?
awesome looking 3 wheeler. like what you did w/ the colors and frame!
Quote from: Tecatematt on January 15, 2008, 08:24:33 PM
Dam Syko that thing is looking sweet. i like that blue on that frame. What's up with the rims int the rear haha?
oh its just got some bobo's on it right now so I can roll it around I have a nice oem 9 inch wheels with dunlops on them for it.
Looks great. When I first saw it I thought, hey, the exhaust is on the wrong side! Then I realized it was an air cooled 'R'. How does it compare to an liquid cooled 'R'?
well to be honest, I dont know! ive never ridden it as a 250 it had the hondaline 300 big bore kit on it when I bought it, and when it was going I could kill a liquid cooled, but since it only had 5 gears I would top out faster though and the liquid would pass me. there is quite a bit more tourqe in the air foolers compared to the liquids, never the less I still think they are very capable machines!
First thing I was going to say is the exhast is on the wrong side until bones cleared that up. Have to love a super clean ATC.
Looks good!! ;D
haha well bobo's will do for now haha can't wait to see that thing in action. are you taking it to the race at the motoplex?
yep! and then its going to TX to its new owner! so by by air fooler! I will only have my flat tracker until I finish my new project!
haha well at least i get to see it before it leaves haha new project?
here is a short video of my 250R running, it runs great, starts on first kick even cold, nice power, hits good it the midrange then pulls to the top well could use a taller front sproket, but that may come later for its new owner
vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKmitd8q6d8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKmitd8q6d8)
pics
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2677.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2678.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2680.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/100_2681.jpg)
liking that 250r but what are those pimpy vehicles in the background ???
I do custom paint and graphics, and the big thing now of course is lifted cars, hey I dont really care for them but there money is right! 8)
lol so now i know where they get those paint jobs done lol i was like wow, when i met you at ocala 2 years ago you didnt seem like that kinda person lol but yeah the lifted cars are whats in now a days ???
Still have this beast?
nope it was sold before I even finished it, guy came from TX to get it only 3 weeks after his freind came from TX to buy my 350x, currently I have another air R but its being built for a freind of mine, the Only trike I have is my 85 250R flat track racer, im slowly peicing together my 500R now.