Hey everyone, I over heard that the new YFZ is going to be a full 450 cc's... Is that true???!! I'm am planning on purchasing a new one in about a month but if the 06 will be better I think that I can hold off until then... Does anyone know how to confirm this? Is yamaha gonna change anything else on the bike?? Thanks alot for the help!!
hey badbowtie where u at in palmetto im close to u just wanted to know
I have read in a couple of places that yes it was going to be a true 450 in 06.
I have heard the same thing, but Im so happy with my '05 439cc, that Im glad I didnt wait. It doesnt take much to squeeze extra power out of the quad.
There won't be a much noticable increase in power, most of the power comes from increasing the compression, which most people do when they bore out an engine.
The YFZ 450 are hardcore racing and run great. But dont plan to keep the YFZ 450 longer than 4-5 yrs. If you want a quad that will last you get a honda 450R