Anybody goin to the lakeland pigfest bar b que competition next week, my team will be there again to dominate the backyard contest, anybody can come by booth from the site and ill hook yah up with some food if yah aint hungry you can grab a beer or two, my new teams name is Southern Smoke!
Quote from: shirah86 on January 15, 2008, 10:15:19 AM
Anybody goin to the lakeland pigfest bar b que competition next week, my team will be there again to dominate the backyard contest, anybody can come by booth from the site and ill hook yah up with some food if yah aint hungry you can grab a beer or two, my new teams name is Southern Smoke!
Whydidnt you show in Sebring? This year was the Jack Daniels qualifier and the Tripple Crown?? You didnt show last year did you?
I was running the tow truck for my dad while he went down there and competed this past weekend
Quote from: shirah86 on January 15, 2008, 02:10:16 PM
I was running the tow truck for my dad while he went down there and competed this past weekend
I think I seen his trailer with the Hot sause on the side.?
yeah thats it
Yea we didnt do so good this year we only placed in 4 divisions.
are yall comin to lakeland
10-4
Took grand champion @ Okee, willl you be in wachula?