As most of you can tell, I'm not the sharpest knife if the drawer :tard:, so I think a kids education is very important.
As a way to reward students for doing well in school, I've come up with a way to give a little back to them and save them some cash, and give them some cool prizes.
This is how it works:
It's for students grades 1 through 12.
Bring a report card with straight A's, and your night is on me. You get in for free and you can race for free for that night.
Bring a report card with A's and B's and your night is 50% off. You get in and race for half price for that night.
Bring a report card with C's, D's, or F's and Rick and I will take you behind the concession stand and beat the tar out of you. LOL.
For every straight A and A/B report card we receive, we will give the rider a raffle ticket. At the end of the season we will draw for some cool prizes such as riding gear, parts, gift cards, etc. More good grades = more raffle tickets and more chances to win something.
Thats a kid at heart...
thats a really cool thing to do for the kids, we are going to come check you guys out soon as the ssqsa season is over. keep up the good work
I think the SSQSA ends in March, which is when our TT series starts, so come on out.
come on now brady k gets a report to
Now that's an incentive! Great idea Brady ;D
YAY Im glad im smart... lol
Quote from: YamahaBabe27 on January 14, 2008, 04:44:46 PM
YAY Im glad im smart... lol
But.... aren't you a blonde?.... juuuust kidding ;D
LOL , Watch It Brady she's faster than you . That's a cool move on your part for the kid's , Now I don't have to pay my kid's way In cause they be smart too. ;D
Heck, they're all faster than me :(.............
That's class!! :ThumbsUp.gif
What about me. My wife is short enough to be in high school & she go's to school. Can I be in on this to?