(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/MOTOPLEX/DSCF0522_edited.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/MOTOPLEX/DSCF0530_edited.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/MOTOPLEX/DSCF0529_edited.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/MOTOPLEX/DSCF0528_edited.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/MOTOPLEX/DSCF0525_edited.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/MOTOPLEX/DSCF0523_edited.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/MOTOPLEX/DSCF0527.jpg)
It felt good to fly again. Thanks for posting ;)
You have some major cojones! I would love to try that though.
Impressive Dreth. Do you do your own stunts, or do you have a double? LOL
Geez man you could break something doing that stuff! ;)
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 15, 2008, 07:26:54 AM
Impressive Dreth. Do you do your own stunts, or do you have a double? LOL
Shhhhhh............You will give away my secret :D
Nice form Dreth! The man of many talents ;) .
I can do that too, but with no hands, or feet, looking backwards, upside down with my eyes closed. Lucky for you, I don't have a quad right now or I would show you how it's done!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 16, 2008, 04:15:11 AM
I can do that too, but with no hands, or feet, looking backwards, upside down with my eyes closed. Lucky for you, I don't have a quad right now or I would show you how it's done!!
I can do all those tricks to while im in my computer chair :D :D :D :D jk
:O
NICE!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 16, 2008, 04:15:11 AM
I can do that too, but with no hands, or feet, looking backwards, upside down with my eyes closed. Lucky for you, I don't have a quad right now or I would show you how it's done!!
Lucky for him that he does it intentionally Chino! And he lands it too! You didn't mention if you could land it did ya ;D
I think I can, I think I can!!
Thats awesome! i've been wanting to hit a freestyle ramp bad!
if you want it that bad you should hit me up.
You think i'd be alright with stock suspension? 450r shocks up front.
ramps can be set at any distance and stock shocks are good enough for 45ft or less. our landings are super smooth.
Fred - Are you guys going to be out there this Sunday? If so let me know what time...Thanks.
yep! I'll be there about 1:00. 8)
that was cool
Good grief Dreth I would crap myself if I even thought about doing something like that. Nice air though! You have waaaayyyy bigger cojones than I do! ;D
Quote from: quads_only on January 21, 2008, 07:16:40 PM
yep! I'll be there about 1:00. 8)
Where is this place? Is the ramp the only thing to ride?
Quote from: Shawn Collister on February 28, 2008, 02:39:05 PM
Quote from: quads_only on January 21, 2008, 07:16:40 PM
yep! I'll be there about 1:00. 8)
Where is this place? Is the ramp the only thing to ride?
The pictures were taken at the Motoplex, there are tons of other things to ride:
http://floridamotoplex.com/
GREAT AIR TIME DRETH