ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:11:48 PM

Title: QS 6 videos
Post by: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:11:48 PM
here are some of the videos i took its would take me forever to upload them all to youtube but ill do some random ones, if you dnt see wat your looking for post up your number and class and ll see if i have it.

c-open starts





aa, a b open starts









taylor kiser and the other pro







more stuff to come.


Title: Re: QS 6 videos
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:20:04 PM
Thanks for taking the time to upload them.
Title: Re: QS 6 videos
Post by: KD 428 on January 13, 2008, 09:22:55 PM
I can't wait until I am old enough to race!!
Title: Re: QS 6 videos
Post by: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:28:43 PM
here is one compilation of c,b and utility
Title: Re: QS 6 videos
Post by: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:30:03 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:20:04 PM
Thanks for taking the time to upload them.

your welcome, i got lots more if you didnt see one of you!!!!!
Title: Re: QS 6 videos
Post by: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:30:34 PM
Quote from: KD 450 on January 13, 2008, 09:22:55 PM
I can't wait until I am old enough to race!!

prepare for an addiction
Title: Re: QS 6 videos
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:41:27 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:30:03 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:20:04 PM
Thanks for taking the time to upload them.

your welcome, i got lots more if you didnt see one of you!!!!!

Unfortunately, I wasn't there this time. My crank bearing let loose at the HS at L-cross. I will be at the GNCC in March.
Title: Re: QS 6 videos
Post by: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:43:58 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:41:27 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:30:03 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:20:04 PM
Thanks for taking the time to upload them.

your welcome, i got lots more if you didnt see one of you!!!!!

Unfortunately, I wasn't there this time. My crank bearing let loose at the HS at L-cross. I will be at the GNCC in March.

dang we both got some bad luck sorry to hear that cya at the gncc
Title: Re: QS 6 videos
Post by: ScooterB on January 14, 2008, 07:09:48 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:41:27 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:30:03 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:20:04 PM
Thanks for taking the time to upload them.

your welcome, i got lots more if you didnt see one of you!!!!!

Unfortunately, I wasn't there this time. My crank bearing let loose at the HS at L-cross. I will be at the GNCC in March.

I was lookin for ya Frank ........."I was saying to myself He never misses a race especially a points race"
Title: Re: QS 6 videos
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 14, 2008, 10:02:42 AM
It's a good thing I change the oil everytime I ride. I caught it at the begining stages of total catostrophy. Luckily I will only be spending and $1,000 on parts. It could have been a alot worse. I will be back in action in a couple of weeks. I can't spen all that money at once, my wife will kill me.
Title: Re: QS 6 videos
Post by: kenz on January 14, 2008, 08:27:41 PM
I was suprised too that you weren't there, Frank.

Reading your post I see why.  That really blows.  Glad you can get it together for the GNCC.  See you there!!

Hey Predatorracer8 thanks for taking the time to upload the videos.  You got some good shots. 
Title: Re: QS 6 videos
Post by: predatorracer8 on January 15, 2008, 08:00:02 PM
Quote from: kenz on January 14, 2008, 08:27:41 PM
I was suprised too that you weren't there, Frank.

Reading your post I see why.  That really blows.  Glad you can get it together for the GNCC.  See you there!!

Hey Predatorracer8 thanks for taking the time to upload the videos.  You got some good shots. 

thanks pretty good quility for a 80 dollar camera eh' lol