They required us to buy numbers for the quads, which I just dont get, we sat around for 40 minutes waiting for our session, and when it does come we ride two laps before they flag us off to have a riders meeting, and work on the sprinklers. After the meeting they said quads will be up next to finish our session, and to our surprise they throw the peewees back on. I guess they did that so they could work on the sprinklers with someone riding that doesn't kick up alot of dirt, but they should of still let us finish our session.
Anyways here are my "action shots"
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/Brokengear001.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/Brokengear012.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/Brokengear011.jpg)
I broke my 3rd gear after 5 laps =[
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/Brokengear019.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/Brokengear010.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/Brokengear018.jpg)
Ouch... That stinks
that sucks too see and hear, but it looks like you will be back on in no time.
bro... Jesse i think your bike is missing something...
Oh!!!! A Seat.... lol
On a serious note... Buy a Honda =] they don't do that stuff and they have seats =]