Looking to upgrade my sons LT. Anyone with any expirence on this matter? I want to get the most performance as well as the most sound level (loud bikes save lives, at least that was my moto back when I was riding street bikes) I can out of it. I plan on getting a 20mm carb and other upgrades down the road as he progresses.
Thanks
Try LRD its preety good, but the LT80 doesn't have much power to begin with.
Heres the info: http://www.lrdperformance.com/cgi-bin/shop/category_detail.cgi?id=SBPTA00001&cat=Exhaust%20Systems&atv=Suzuki%20LT80
CT Racing also makes a pipe...check out http://www.ctracing.com/lt80_kfx80.htm
From my research there is little to be gained with an exhaust on the LT. Mill the head, jet the carb and tweak the clutch. Cost= less than $50 and a noticable difference.
QuoteFrom my research there is little to be gained with an exhaust on the LT. Mill the head, jet the carb and tweak the clutch. Cost= less than $50 and a noticable difference.
He hit the nail on the head!
Get with Mod81 (Tracy Covel) from this site if you want more information, He is one of the best out there when it comes to the mini quads.
Mike