The January group ride at the Motoplex is this weekend! Quads only group will be there putting on a freestyle Jumping show on Saturday. Free primitive camping Friday and Saturday night, hot showers, good people, Family atmosphere. Night rides allowed . They have events that the whole family can join in on. Kids obstacle course , Kids mx , Adult Mx , Sand drags , Mud drags , extreme ute course , Key hole mud race , Fast trails ,Family trails , ute trails and much more!!! Dont miss out!
http://floridaatvmotoplex.com/
Hope to see ya there!
I know the price was $20. dollars for the whole weekend. Is it the same if your only there for Saturday?
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 11, 2008, 12:56:43 PM
I know the price was $20. dollars for the whole weekend. Is it the same if your only there for Saturday?
yes, it would be too hard to distinguish who paid to stay & who didnt. It is only $10 on any other weekend. If you go on Sunday, the price is $10 on feature weekends for adults & I think kids under 12 are free.
Trust me it is well worth the $20 especially with kids. Jaida would only be $10 on Sat.
So I need $20. for me and $10. for Jaida?