Just hooked up the light bar last night, they will definitely work at night ;D my old lights, roof, and these wheels and tires are still for sale in the part and accessories section if anyone is interested!
(http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1185/dsc00169cg0.jpg)
(http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3800/dsc00166pz3.jpg)
(http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/909/dsc00182cg0.jpg)
Thinking of these wheels next what do you think? I stole these from my 08 grizz 700 for the pics.
(http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3271/newwheelsfv9.jpg)
I want either these http://motosportalloys.com/2008/nuke.html or http://motosportalloys.com/2008/trooper.html brand new and not many have them as plenty have 108s
those are sweet! well that certainly broadens the choices, I never even would have thought to look at there's because I never really cared for there othere rims. Thanks for that info, I appreciate it!
looking good, I like that light bar and those wheels you stole off your Grizzly. I think I have seen similar wheels on one of my toys ;)
Quote from: Qdawg76 on January 10, 2008, 10:49:04 AM
looking good, I like that light bar and those wheels you stole off your Grizzly. I think I have seen similar wheels on one of my toys ;)
Actually, do find that your rear tires seem really low profile? they just seem so stretched looking on my rhino compared to my grizzly, I assume it's just me but wondering if you find it a little to low profile for your taste?
The roll cage looks good...how did everything line up. the wheels look good too my buddy has the polished on his rhino.
Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 10, 2008, 11:56:30 AM
The roll cage looks good...how did everything line up. the wheels look good too my buddy has the polished on his rhino.
well certainly could have never done it by myself, luckly my neighbor came over and gave me a hand. once we got the rubber hammer out it went in like clock work.
heres a pic of mine... during the build of the new cage. the rear seat and cage is nice cuz I can bring the wife and both kids (safely) 8)
Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 10, 2008, 08:21:55 PM
heres a pic of mine... during the build of the new cage. the rear seat and cage is nice cuz I can bring the wife and both kids (safely) 8)
hey cant see the pic for some reason? post again if you can, I'd like to see it!
Quote from: r6realtor on January 10, 2008, 09:07:43 PM
Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 10, 2008, 08:21:55 PM
heres a pic of mine... during the build of the new cage. the rear seat and cage is nice cuz I can bring the wife and both kids (safely) 8)
hey cant see the pic for some reason? post again if you can, I'd like to see it!
save it to ur desktop and then click it.
oh wow you did an entire cage, mine is just an add on, do you have any finished pics?
lookin good! those rims are sweet!
Looks good, I think those lights should throw off a tad bit of light...just a tad ;)
looks sweet. one question though, did you have to mod the elcetrical system to keep the lights going and keep the battery charged? we put some on a quad one time and it would kill the battery. maybe we just had crappy lights. idk.
Quote from: Kawa3 on January 09, 2008, 10:38:00 PM
I want either these http://motosportalloys.com/2008/nuke.html or http://motosportalloys.com/2008/trooper.html brand new and not many have them as plenty have 108s
Awesome wheels man! The cage sure does look sweet.
Quote from: Fox17 on January 11, 2008, 02:37:21 PM
looks sweet. one question though, did you have to mod the elcetrical system to keep the lights going and keep the battery charged? we put some on a quad one time and it would kill the battery. maybe we just had crappy lights. idk.
I don't know yet, haven't even had a chance to run them longer than 20-30min so far??
A couple more updates, new wheels/tires, crappy pics for now.
(http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6982/dsc00264rn0.jpg)
(http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4015/dsc00258wr6.jpg)
(http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7435/dsc00257dk8.jpg)
the lights and wheel/tires look good...we'll have to get together sometime and dew a night ride..
Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 18, 2008, 09:18:20 PM
the lights and wheel/tires look good...we'll have to get together sometime and dew a night ride..
definitely :T