i just got myself one and would like the rear seat cowl instead of the seat i have on it..if anyone is interested in trading me for the seat (no tears etc..great shape) please let me know! thanx
Those bikes are badass, but I only see them once in a blue moon. I would check eBay.
thanx man! i was looking on there, and will continue to but no luck so far..BTW..any idea on the numbers of the bike? like how many made etc..? i can't find that either..so i don't really know much other than it's a race rep..thanx
Quote from: bigwake on January 08, 2008, 11:58:31 PM
thanx man! i was looking on there, and will continue to but no luck so far..BTW..any idea on the numbers of the bike? like how many made etc..? i can't find that either..so i don't really know much other than it's a race rep..thanx
I believe the only difference between a regular gixxer and a Telefonica Movistar is the graphics.
true..but there is a limited number of the actual editions..i believe so anyway ???
Yes, there is a limited number out there.
can you put a picture up so i can see what it looks like? please, telefonica movistar sounds like a spaceship.
blue with higlighter yellow checkered flag and neon orange logo
I like the graphics Jason Britton has on his gixxer 750.
I'm not sure on the numbers -- but it definitely isn't alot. I have seen probably a total of two since they came out. I found a listing for one, but it doesn't have any pictures. Seat Cover (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-suzuki-telefonica-gsxr600-gsxr-600-rear-seat-cover_W0QQitemZ150181012050QQihZ005QQcategoryZ10066QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m118)
(http://cybercyclemag.com/powersportsdlr/images/NewVehicles/2002gsxr600m.jpg)
QuoteThe Telefonica Movistar Limited Edition GSX-R600 replicates the exact look of the Suzuki RGV-500 that Kenny Roberts used to win the 500cc World Championship, combined with the proven performance of the incredible GSX-R600 for the street.
i agree on jason's bike
and thanx for the ad im going to check it out..and same here..i've seen maybe 2 on the street..funny thing is..2day i saw an all white gixxer in traffic with a chik on it and the only paionted part of her bike was her FREEKING TELEFONICA MOVISTAR SEAT COWL..but i coodnt b stalker like and follow here haha
BTW..how did you find that ad? i can't find it by typing the title..but i can by the ID
I looked in the eBay stores (Stores (http://search.stores.ebay.com/telefonica_Parts-Accessories_W0QQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118QQcatrefZC12QQdfspZ1QQfromZR10QQsacatZ6028QQsifZ1QQsofpZ4))
Heres another with a pic (a heck of alot more expensive):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-GSXR-600-TELEFONICA-SOLO-SEAT-COWL-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35583QQihZ013QQitemZ230207765621QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
ok thanx a ton man!