Got another question. After I got done installing the snorkel kit I purchased from triangle ATV I had to increase the idle just a bit........does that sound normal ???????????
By how much? Did it come with new jets? If not, then you might want to bump up to a 170 jet.
I didn't have to bump it up much at all. It was just barely stalling out cuz it seemed like it wasn't getting enough air. It didn't come with any new jets and I have no idea how to do that LOL.
I just don't want to get into a big waterhole and have it stalling out.
Do a test ride and then a plug check after wide open throttle and shut down and see what the plug reads. I would say you might have to re-jet the carb.
Go to http://www.HondaForeman.com. They have alot of threads about changing the jets and a details diagram as well.
Also, take for about a 30 minute test ride and if your jetting is off, it will sputter at full throttle. Honda Foreman.com will tell you how to do a plug check. You're basically putting in a new spark plug, riding it, and then checking the color of the plug to see if your running rich or lean.
have you had a chance to play in any water yet?