I stopped in Lakeport (near L-Cross) yesterday for some fuel and spotted this 2-stroke dirt bike with a baby seat ratchet strapped to it. Just had to share.
WOW!!
looks safe ::)
probably strapped on for the haul. No kid there. ;)
Quote from: r6realtor on January 08, 2008, 11:16:32 AM
looks safe ::)
i was thinking the same thing. guess i can go ahead and have babies now. i wont' have to give up riding after all. thanks for the pic. i'd like to blow it up so i can see how he's got it done.
no but really....WTF? some ppl should not breed! PERIOD!
Nice Harley...
Now what was it that you were talking about...
you guys are right ........ that unsafe!
the baby seat need to face the other way.
Quote from: caospop on January 08, 2008, 12:13:23 PM
Nice Harley...
Now what was it that you were talking about...
:R :R eheheheheee
I think the baby seat acts as the grab bar, You know, for when wheelies go a bit too far back ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on January 08, 2008, 01:37:14 PM
you guys are right ........ that unsafe!
the baby seat need to face the other way.
lol
in SE a few weeks ago, there was a guy with a car seat strapped to the back rack of his brute force. he had ratchet tie downs holding it on. thats not as bad but its pretty bad.
I think it's easier to hand the baby it's bottle when the seat is facing forward. Or grab another beer when baby is at home.
Don't be surprised if the person actually carries a baby in that seat. I was sitting at an intersection once and saw a guy drive by on his enduro-style bike (probably 250cc at best) and had a baby in a backpack. He had a helmet on but of course, the kid did not. To top that, it was colder than a well digger's ass that day. Stupidity comes in all flavors and I've come to believe that nothing can surprise me anymore. As far as the guy in SE with the baby seat strapped onto his Brute Force, as long as he wasn't driving like an idiot (i.e. keeping in mind he has a baby on the back - no high speed trips through the whoops), I really don't see anything wrong with it. Hopefully, the baby was old enough to be able to support its head. It's no different than taking a baby on a bicycle seat and probably a lot safer. I definitely wouldn't do something like that with anything under 9 months old.
I have strapped a baby seat in the boat many times 8)
and to the strip club too. You'd be surprised how many chicks come around when you've got a baby with you. :D
WOW -- what a moron. He didn't even use duct tape... that idiot.
Quote from: big-daddy on January 08, 2008, 01:37:14 PM
you guys are right ........ that unsafe!
the baby seat need to face the other way.
(http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1040/1040903c134d90386c1d8e956ade9f49756eca2.gif) (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=1040903&showlnk=0)
How do you know it wasn't for his 12 pack? I know I wouldn't want it falling off!!
only a dumbass inbred hillbily would strap a kid to a bike like that :no :no :no :no
I bet its for a joke. Maybe he thinks a car wont be an idiot toward a biker with a baby on the back lol. Its a bold strategy cotton lets see if it pays off.
Quote from: sickbanshee on January 21, 2008, 07:56:46 PM
only a dumbass inbred hillbily would strap a kid to a bike like that :no :no :no :no
ya it aint a honda
HELL ITS LAKEPORT ENOUGH SAID