ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: WickedBanshee on January 07, 2008, 06:30:26 AM

Title: Do Not Drink from the glass!
Post by: WickedBanshee on January 07, 2008, 06:30:26 AM
This is just sick !! Have you ever stayed the night in a hotel and was sick a couple days later?  HMMMM makes ya wander huh?

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1329217643/bctid1329232712


Title: Re: Do Not Drink from the glass!
Post by: Young Gun on January 07, 2008, 11:44:27 AM
Thats why I buy a can of soda from the vending machine down the hall ;D

I'm so smart. :lecture.gif
Title: Re: Do Not Drink from the glass!
Post by: GrizzlyGator on January 07, 2008, 03:27:58 PM
That just makes me want to throw up  :S. ...I'm sure the sheets and everything else is up to standards!!!  ::)
Title: Re: Do Not Drink from the glass!
Post by: gearhead400 on January 07, 2008, 11:52:28 PM
I saw this other video, with a cup and two girls...you dont want to drink from that cup...
Title: Re: Do Not Drink from the glass!
Post by: Miami450R on January 07, 2008, 11:59:32 PM
^lmao.


those vids are gross.

all 3 of them
Title: Re: Do Not Drink from the glass!
Post by: quadracer1992 on January 08, 2008, 12:09:50 AM
Thats pretty sick. :o :o
Title: Re: Do Not Drink from the glass!
Post by: sykolincoln on January 08, 2008, 12:48:58 AM
Quote from: gearhead400 on January 07, 2008, 11:52:28 PM
I saw this other video, with a cup and two girls...you dont want to drink from that cup...


yep.....got my good laugh in for today! and barf!! :o
Title: Re: Do Not Drink from the glass!
Post by: dj_pizzim on January 08, 2008, 02:26:54 AM
take it from a guy that travels alot ... always ask for plastic cups!  It makes the manager at nicer hotels flip but they will do it every time.