Check out this new site I'm working on. The forum is going to be awesome!!
www.thefloridahunter.com
Thats really cool however, I went to register and it says I can't use my normal screenname, It says
"The name you entered was invalid. You may only use alphanumeric characters (A-Z and 0-9) in your username"
any way to change that so that symbols can be used?
I added a little to the site. See what you think. I am looking to take this site to the next level but need some help on my search engine submission and other ways to generate traffic. If there are any computer nuts that know a lot about websites and would like to take on this project with me let me know. This site could be huge. The domain name alone will be a hit soon and could be worth something. Send me a pm and we'll talk.
Mr. Bones got this site up and running. Maybe he will chime in and help. This is a great site so maybe with a lil help from the experienced we can have a great hunting one too.
one rule of thumb I have seen in the internet world,,,unless you have some wild and never-before seen idea,,,,,you aint gonna make a million and be able to retire.
I'd honestly be surprised if this website even with 7000+ members is breaking even after being up and running for years now.
I'm sure Bones will have some better advice for you.
Id@
So far so good but, .............. it's "Magic" not "Majic". Just figured you'd want to know.
Can't wait to see it running smooth and participate in teh forums.
ttt