:P Today i took the ATV safety course today i encourage everyone who just purchased an atv to take the course. They give you $ 100.00 buck in the mail. Special Thanks to Instructor Brooke .
Manny,
where did you take it at man ?
i've been trying to get the guys from Miami Beach PD to put me thru it.. I would use my own bike..
let me know..
tony
They will be having one tommarow let me get you the number. i'll pm you
They pay you to take it? LOL Sign me up 20times.
You can only take it once i think...
were is this ill do it for 100 bucks
Call the atv safety intitute 1-800-887-2887.
Quote from: caospop on January 05, 2008, 07:17:09 PM
Call the atv safety intitute 1-800-887-2887.
does it cost money??????????????
so you pay 150 and then they send you 100 why not just charge 50 lol
I was kidding. I don't know if there is any fee to take the course. ;D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2008, 10:41:07 PM
I was kidding. I don't know if there is any fee to take the course. ;D
oop you got me you trickster you
by the way does you id mean the maytag man???
lol...... Thats what everybody thinks and some even call me that just to screw with me. It is actually short for "Mortgage"
When you buy a new ATV you get a voucher good for the cost of the course.
NPORA has 6 certified instructors (myself included)and a training area in Sarasota County
We can train 8 people per class or 6 youth riders per class
You will need boots, helmet, eye protection, gloves, long pants and long sleeve shirt.
You also need the correct size ATV for the age of the rider.
We also have access to loaner ATV's for the kids since some kids own larger ATV's
I can set up private classes or you can call the ATV Safety Institute 1-800-887-2887
Course cost is $150 per adult or $75.00 per child Course takes around 4 hours
Well said... The course is really great . I would like to become an intructor since i think there is only one here in dade county.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 06, 2008, 07:49:17 AM
lol...... Thats what everybody thinks and some even call me that just to screw with me. It is actually short for "Mortgage"
I allways knew it was mortgage :K
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 06, 2008, 07:49:17 AM
lol...... Thats what everybody thinks and some even call me that just to screw with me. It is actually short for "Mortgage"
oh didnt even think about that.
and back in '05 i didnt get no certificate gosh darnit im going to picket bms to get it
I still say its all about money $$$$ anyway to get more out of the someone trying to have fun sad but true!!!!!!