We rode the entire day and only got stuck once werode 70 miles.
Look What else i found...
The Girlfriend ;) What a Dirty Girl... ::) OHH BTW We got engaged 12/24/2007...
Los Viejitos... 8)
Da Old Foggies
For this ride some little someone had to stay home, Some of you can Guess who.I was beeing asked when i was comming home. BTW she was pissed that she didnt go... :F :gh
Nice. Holeylands looks like fun.
How big is it?
Its pretty big... I may never see the entire thing...
Quote from: caospop on January 05, 2008, 10:19:01 PM
Its pretty big... I may never see the entire thing...
Switch to a Yamaha and you will ;)
Cool pics Manny and congrats on the engagement.
Quote from: caospop on January 05, 2008, 08:48:22 PM
The Girlfriend ;) What a Dirty Girl... ::) OHH BTW We got engaged 12/24/2007...
congrats
congrats manny!!! nice pics.
Thank You Sir...