or can I keep my utility??
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ab33Q7Wtyv4
Thanks :) I just showed that to my 16 year old... "What NOT to do with a utility"
he did that on purpose thats the new backflip.
you do need a sport quad just so happens i got an 05 kfx 400 for sale its got a big set of b*l*s it really does i promis
Ouch!!! That had to hurt! For god sakes, atleast put a helmet on!
You can't fix stupid ;)
" Hey guys, watch this !" ;D
I believe that's a "hold my beer and watch this" kinda moment. You'd surely have to be wasted to do something that stupid! :drink.gif
You just need stronger tie rods and some zip ties for the plastic.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 07, 2008, 06:15:25 PM
You just need stronger tie rods and some zip ties for the plastic.
BAH! you beat me to it. haha