Dear Abby,
My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me
from the beginning, and when I confront him, he denies everything. What's
worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.
Also, since he lost his job six years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new
one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the bull with
his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter
went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me, and even hints
that I may be a lesbian.
What should I do?
Signed: Clueless
__________________________________________________ ____
Dear Clueless:
Grow up and dump him. Good grief woman! You don't need
him anymore! You're a Senator from New York running
for President of the United States . Act like one!
:Clap.gif LMAO thats funny....
:Clap.gif
You shouldn't make fun of our next president. ;D ;D Who knows she may read this forum. ;D
Yea, sure. We'll see later this year. She flunked Iowa but........there's always other caucauses and primaries, eventually the big election. we will see.....
a girl will never run the country they are not smart enough
my dad bought the hilary clinton nut cracker i was just looking at it today lol.