Went there this week and let me tell ya'll that is a first class establishment, 2 Mx tracks,2 mud pits, enduro track, flat track, 2 kids tracks, easy trails, intermidiate trails, hard trails and **** near impossible trails WOW i thought i had died and gone to heaven.
check out this slide show
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z313/nate42379/?action=view¤t=b2e6776c.pbr
_____________________________
Nice pics, looks like you had a good time
looks, Like you guys had a good time, I have been wanting to go there, But I have not heard many people talk about the place.We're there many people there? Do you know if they have camping yet?
I will like to have more info about that place, where in NC is it ? how many hours ride, facilitis? I want to go up to DP in Ga. but a new place is always nice!
never mind, I found it http://www.carolinaadventureworld.net/ it looks like a nice place !
I have read lots of good things about this place only in Magazines though, looks awesome and the terrian looks killer compared to FL. Nice bike by the way.
Mud Riders be sure to read thru the rules as I have seen this ruling somewhere else as well:
TIRE RESTRICTIONS – No aggressive tires. 1 1/8 inch maximum tread depth; no paddle, blade, traction bar patterns; and no chains, spikes, or added traction devices allowed. Non-approved tires include: Mudzilla, Mud B's, EDL Vampire, Tri-Claw, Bi-Claw, and Out-Law.
NICE!!..you guys look like you had a good time there. BY the picks right now it looks like a much funner place for mudders.MY cousin was there just after Christmas and told me that it will be a nice place once it is done. When he was there all the MX tracks were closed, the camp site did not have full RV hook-ups and the cabins were still not done YET. They were there for a day and took off to DP. Once that place is done I am going out there for sure!!
I hope it becomes the best riding spot on the East coast!.......I own property across the street on Lake Wateree (200 plus acres wanna buy it?)
how much?
http://www.silveroaklandtrust.com/fairfield_county.html
no longer for sale....but cabins will be going in soon