This is my first Snook.
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/americanrobster/Fishing010.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/americanrobster/Fishing005.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/americanrobster/Fishing007.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/americanrobster/Fishing010.jpg)
Nice rob. It looks relaxing. I'm gonna have to take you up on a trip one day.
nothin beats back water fishin for snooks and reds. nice fish. thats great for a first. my first snook was 12 inches long. lol.
edit: well, riding may beat it but thats about it.
How bout riding then doing some fishing?
Watch out it can get very addicting, just like riding!
Well my riding right now has to be very minimal, so maybe this is what I need.
Yo Chino,
Whenever you get some free time I will take you out and show you some of the back country and hope to put you on some fish. Just kayaking alone is relaxing enough for me. My aunt couldn't believe that I caught that fish. All of the pictures were taken by her.
Hey Rob, Is that Cross Bayou back off of park st?
Sure thing Rob. You won't have to twist my arm. I remember doing it when I was in the Boy Scouts in Gator infested water. What fun!!
it is very addicting. and it can get as expensive as riding if you get into boats. its really fun though. lot less work than riding.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 31, 2007, 12:11:29 PM
Hey Rob, Is that Cross Bayou back off of park st?
No sir. It's a special spot out by Fort Desoto. I think it sure was pure luck though with the cool water and how windy it was yesterday.
Quote from: Fox17 on December 31, 2007, 12:49:27 PM
it is very addicting. and it can get as expensive as riding if you get into boats. its really fun though. lot less work than riding.
Very true. I know a guy who has about $2,000 in 2 kayaks and a $40,000 flats boat.