ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Qdawg76 on December 31, 2007, 12:03:44 AM

Title: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: Qdawg76 on December 31, 2007, 12:03:44 AM
Here is what I did to my LTR over Christmas. I went from this
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: Qdawg76 on December 31, 2007, 12:04:56 AM
To this.
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: Qdawg76 on December 31, 2007, 12:06:45 AM
To this. LOL
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: Qdawg76 on December 31, 2007, 12:08:28 AM
Here she is. Still have more stuff on order for it.
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: Qdawg76 on December 31, 2007, 12:10:17 AM
Another with my wifes quad.
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on December 31, 2007, 12:11:16 AM
I like it.
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: Qdawg76 on December 31, 2007, 12:11:25 AM
and the last for now with our daughters quad.
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on December 31, 2007, 12:12:21 AM
The Polaris dealer must love you!
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: predatorracer8 on December 31, 2007, 12:31:09 AM
smart man buy's polaris's.
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: Qdawg76 on December 31, 2007, 12:36:00 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on December 31, 2007, 12:12:21 AM
The Polaris dealer must love you!

Yeah they do. This new RZR is unbelievable.


Quote from: predatorracer8 on December 31, 2007, 12:31:09 AM
smart man buy's polaris's.

Yeah alot of people do not like polaris but we have never had any problems from any of the ones we have had, and we have had a sportsman, an atp 330, the Outlaw, the predator and now the RZR.
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on December 31, 2007, 01:00:37 AM
  I can't lie. I had a friend with an old  automatic 500 that beat my bored Blaster. I think those RZR's are kewl!!
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on December 31, 2007, 01:08:44 AM
Very nice Louis.Happy New Year to you and the family.
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on January 02, 2008, 10:36:44 PM
Damn that thing is sick.When Im sick of the banshee Im selling it and buying a Rhino or RZR.How fast are they?Like 40mph?
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: Qdawg76 on January 03, 2008, 01:17:51 AM
I have had it up to 53 on GPS and there is a Mod that you can get it to the 60's. This thing is crazy
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: RTR_380/450R on January 03, 2008, 05:31:33 AM
If I could find a way to get a Predator 500 motor into a 450r frame, I could be dangerous.
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: qt314nfla on January 03, 2008, 05:55:56 AM
Drove a friends RZR one weekend.  It's the only pooplaris I'd ever own.  They did it right w/ that bad machine.  We were doing 45 over the whoops and never felt it.  The ride is so dam smooth and comfortable it's awesome!  Congratulations!
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on January 03, 2008, 03:23:54 PM
Louis, thats sweet I love them they remind me of the odessy of the old era. I bet its tons of fun.

Glad to see the family doing great.

Ride safe
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: r6realtor on January 03, 2008, 05:09:48 PM
I am not a big fan of Polaris at all and would never buy one, but I really like the look of your RZR, very sharp!
Title: Re: Look what I did to my LTR.
Post by: Bigscrb15 on January 07, 2008, 02:28:58 AM
nice louis!!! looks like a lot of fun, just be careful, the rzr's flip pretty easy.