i got 40 bucks and a tshirt and my dirtbike is getting fixed ;D
Total Christmas money: $355
And a bunch of USF stuff :Y
200 dollars ;D
Edit: Mom is paying for my trip to Croom too
I got to go to my uncles hunting property in N. Florida and got to shoot at a bobcat. Missed the dam thing though. Didn't see any deer or hog. :'( Maybe in a few weeks.
Um yeah and I got the place to myself for a week. We'll do our xmas in January when we have all the kids here.
Shorty gotta new Ozark 250 and they both ty and daulton gotta a Wii ;D And Dad (me) got my nickel plated 9mm form my Honey.
I got a 1938 WWII German K98 8mm Mauser with the bayonet (Berlin Armory)
.
A lot of love from my family and friends........... oh yeah this iMac computer and its sister iBook
Got to see my kids faces light up because there was actualy something under the tree this year, it was a close one.
a new dell laptop and a trip to hawaii..
not for christmas
these are channukka gifts
I ended up with an ipod and some gift cards to various stores. I also got the new Simpson's movie too and lots of stuff from my girlfriend and my family. ;D
I got some sweet tools (torque wrench, and compression tester kit to name a few) a few different Gator shirts, Gators calender, a stereo for my truck installed, some candy, a case of Coke in the glass bottles, :ThumbsUp.gif :drink.gif (good stuff there ) and some cash, some Oakley goggles, a HI-Lift jack for the truck, sprockets and chain.
i got a jack for the quads, thor enemy goggles, mx vs. atv untamed, some clothes, lots of tools, tool box, custom beanie with my knickname (j-rod) and my number (8) stiched in it, an airhog r/c helicopter (which is addicting as heck), got a new helmet, got a shirt in my friends memory, dremel accesories.
360 games: guitar hero 3, ea skate., mx vs atv untamed, 2 shirts, giftcard to circuit city, money, little 20 questions and sudoku hand held games, a music kit for my phone, bag of candy coal, and a chocolate santa. I got everything I asked for and more! Great Christmas. I didnt have anything to ask for to pu on my 400ex because i bought a HMF slip on about a month before Christmas because I got an amazing deal on it. I would ask for 450r front shocks then get all 3 shocks revalved and resprung but thats $700 and would have to be a 2 birthdays and a Christmas or 2 of not getting anything anymore. I'm 16 and i want to enjoy what i can get now cause when i'm 20 i'm deffinately not getting all of that lol
i forgot about MX vs ATV Untamed. got that too. awesome game! 8)
Man I feel cheap after reading what everyone got LOL
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on December 27, 2007, 06:17:45 PM
Man I feel cheap after reading what everyone got LOL
lol, its not about the money though, its the thought.
I gotta a set of loaded calipers and a set of front brake rotors for my truck.thank god I need them desperately puttin them on this weekend.
I got left alone with my quad and she told me that I didn't have to go to her family's house.
Quote from: yfz122 on December 27, 2007, 07:30:05 PM
I got left alone with my quad and she told me that I didn't have to go to her family's house.
Dude, you got the best present of all!!!
i gave me my 10mill Cub motor and everything else in my sig for my banshee christmas gift. :P 8)
Others gave me:
New Jordans
Ipod Nano
New digital camera(Sick 8) )
Call of duty 4
Lots of clothes
530$ Cash
+6 swingarm for the banshee.
Lots of giftcards
BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!!
Quote from: BCConviber on December 27, 2007, 09:33:41 PM
Quote from: yfz122 on December 27, 2007, 07:30:05 PM
I got left alone with my quad and she told me that I didn't have to go to her family's house.
Dude, you got the best present of all!!!
The best thing about it is I was not being setup.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0122.jpg)
I told my wife I wanted a new dirt toy, this is what I got!! Lifted on 6" tires.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0123.jpg)
It's not all I got though. I got some Marc Echo clothes, a pimp watch, and a promise to get the quad of my choice soon.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0975.jpg)
This is what my Jaida got.
Well so far I got 2 hunting trips, a climber tree stand, a buttload of camo shirts, pants, hats, gloves, etc. My pool/hot tub heater fixed. A pool table on the way soon. My family and some more of the kids coming down from up north that I haven't seen in a few yrs.
And my Santa w/ the big stuff isn't coming till next weekend when the family comes down.
i got a baby girl!!! ;D
Quote from: dirtygrl80 on December 30, 2007, 04:00:53 AM
i got a baby girl!!! ;D
congratulations that is probally the best present
I can't top a baby girl (congrats) but I ended up with a new cell phone and new 25" Bear Claw tires for my Rancher!!
Quote from: dirtygrl80 on December 30, 2007, 04:00:53 AM
i got a baby girl!!! ;D
congratulations girl or should I say MOM!
I got 10 pounds fatter
A Baby Girl is the BEST present!!! Congratulations Mom.
My first one came Nov 12th. Almost Christmas. Still a great gift!
Hey Dude, Yeah Nice present, being left alone with your quad not going to your wife's family's.... LOL
Jon got the same thing for Christmas when I called off the family get togethers for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. My cold got nasty and I did NOT feel like going anywhere for a couple days!!!!!
The kids got quite the loot! We went very light on ourselves this year---just sneakers/work boots and electronics to improve our business with. Very thankful that Christmas was a special time as a family and our business is holding up steady :)
Have a wonderful and healthy New Year!
Quote from: FTR_8X on December 31, 2007, 02:43:00 AM
I got 10 pounds fatter
im hittin 2o rite about now lol >:D
Houser +1 Steering stem with anti-vibe clamp
Tickets to go see Ron White at ruth eckard hall
Some T Shirts
Fox Sweatshirt
CR High Bend Bars
Power Madd Hand Guards
DR D. Reverse lever
Nike Shox
Quad Tech Seat Cover (on the way, damn they take forever)
Craftsman Impact Gun
Gift Cards
Clock from Brookstone
and some money....
Two tickets to the DAYTONA 500!!!! Git er done!!!!
Quote from: MPTonyT on December 31, 2007, 03:08:55 AM
Houser +1 Steering stem with anti-vibe clamp
Tickets to go see Ron White at ruth eckard hall
Some T Shirts
Fox Sweatshirt
CR High Bend Bars
Power Madd Hand Guards
DR D. Reverse lever
Nike Shox
Quad Tech Seat Cover (on the way, damn they take forever)
Craftsman Impact Gun
Gift Cards
Clock from Brookstone
and some money....
i got the houser stem and clam already they are good you'll like em'
I also got this HD plasma TV and HD Sat. receiver for christmas
Great gift! We got ours last year.......! Get ready to start paying 30-40 extra dollars a month on FPL bill due to the power behind this TV. How big is yours? Ours is 42'". Perfect for the whole family.
Quote from: Islandbreeze07 on December 31, 2007, 04:41:10 AM
Great gift! We got ours last year.......! Get ready to start paying 30-40 extra dollars a month on FPL bill due to the power behind this TV. How big is yours? Ours is 42'". Perfect for the whole family.
yea its a 42". I currently have and older 36" Sony Wega (also sucks power) so I shouldn't see to much of a difference.
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 31, 2007, 04:44:06 AM
Quote from: Islandbreeze07 on December 31, 2007, 04:41:10 AM
Great gift! We got ours last year.......! Get ready to start paying 30-40 extra dollars a month on FPL bill due to the power behind this TV. How big is yours? Ours is 42'". Perfect for the whole family.
yea its a 42". I currently have and older 36" Sony Wega (also sucks power) so I shouldn't see to much of a difference.
Superbowl party at freak's house this year!!!
I got tie rod ends, front and rear bearings, an 80 GB Ipod stereo system for the quad. Ducks Unlimited camo seat covers for the truck. La Cross water proof hunting boots. More clothing accessories for hunting as well as a climber tree stand. And money for my hunting rifle. Just need to shoot a few and pick out the gun I want. Santa hooked me up!
I got a new helmet, and a new set of riding gear. They look sick!
I got a new pack of underwear
:D I got a PS3!!