It come a time in life to change my ways and start with a new way of life....... It started back in 1984 with Dos and them came 95, followed by 98, me, 2000 and XP. Vista sucked so bad that it change my life. So after redoing the house with cat 6 network cable........ I did it! Big-Daddy is NOW a Mac user ;D
OYEA! OYEA! OYEA! OYEA! OYEA! OYEA! OYEA! OYEA
oooooyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa amigo,
Faster streaming porn & live webcams huh.....
I have a house full of mac's you will love it I will never go back to a pc
I hope I don't see you on a mac commercial...
I use both. Each one has a purpose.
One thing for sure ...... it woke up my T1.
using both I can say that Macs are for playing, or for video editing and such,,,,,PCs are for everything else.
Id@