Hey all new to the site here and would like to say hello =-) I'm the new proud parent of a Raptor 700... I passed on the 400ex to the LiL Woman... and I hang out with about 6-8 other quad owners. We are all in the mandarin area and are always looking for new friends and new places to ride... We go to bostwick on sundays normally but are really looking for some places closer to ride... I'd love to have somewhere to go during weekday afternoons/ evenings and blow off steam for an hour or two... Anyone know of anywhere in the area? Backyard tracks or trails would be kewl... Anyone looking for some new friends to ride with? Everyone's good people oh yeah there's even a couple of mechanics in the bunch which are always nice to have around... Trails/ Tracks/ Heck even a dirt lot would be kewl... just somewhere we aren't gonna get run off from or have cop troubles... Post up a comment or shoot me an email... thisismymessage@aol.com
Might be a lil far 4 a afternoon ride,check out the post (found a sandbox in so Ga) Awsummmm place,I live in north St. Johns co myself would love to get with you guys 4 a ride,Only thing is I own 4x4 quads,might not be able 2 keep up with the group.See ya....
Yeah thats a lil far for an afternoon ride... Was looking for something with say 5-10 miles just somewhere to go play around a lil bit... North St Johns... Like Fruit cove area or ?? all depends on where we go... You ever been to Lawty on that thing on a sunday??
Is there honestly no where to ride or is it just no one wants to give up the secret spots?
honestly there are no spots to ride 5-10 minutes from anyone's house in this state legally. unless you live at river ranch, holopaw, or w/in that distance from the trail system in ocala or croom motorcycle area. sorry but florida hates us!
im from middleburg here and i there's a few places to ride around if ya like tracks, there's bostwick down just before u get to palatka and theres another little track out towards st. augustine i used to go to.
hey I go to both of those... I was more looking for the secret spots... that don't have an entry fee... and somewhere we could ride in the evenings during the week... bostwick is only open on the weekends and i think wed... and the guy near st aug locks the gate up normally... during the week
normally this group here is very giving, but if your asking for "secret" spots,,,,,good luck until someone knows you well enough to tell ya.
but again, like QT said above, Florida hates the riders.
Id@