Sorry I haven't said anything to most ppl. Got married last weekend. But I was waiting till I got the video done of my first dance to share it w/ those that weren't there.
http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/47/best-first-dance-at-a-wedding-ever
haha Man that was awesome, most have been a lot of fun!!!
LOL...
Old clip been around for awhile........
Quote from: big-daddy on December 21, 2007, 12:41:31 PM
Old clip been around for away
what? do you mean "awhile"? :-*
Cubans ::)
J/K ;)
That doesnt even look like JackL :o
Doesn't look like QT either....That girl has nice tits..... :'(
Ya'll are mean!
Quote from: budman on December 24, 2007, 04:28:43 AM
Doesn't look like QT either....That girl has nice tits..... :'(
AH HAHAHAHAHAHA not that was funny.but on LOW BEAM!!!!!!!!right lauren
Quote from: budman on December 24, 2007, 04:28:43 AM
Doesn't look like QT either....That girl has nice tits..... :'(
............OUCH!!!!
They were get down....lol
hahaha that was eff'in awesome!! Gotta find me a girl like that!