aight, im gonna get a couple going, lol
my wife
Did she make it..? ???
yea, lol ;D
Ok just checking.. :D
A little R air.
its not in the air but heres my r, oh yeah nice pics everybody ...;D
night where are those pics taken?
The same place that you go.. It looked familiar huh?
;)Just a place...... ;D Yep that place you go too.... 8)
But sad to say if you havent been in a while the jumps are no longer there >:( :P
alllrighty then I'll bite,,,,where is that?
is it still worth taking a trip out there to check it out?
Id@
It's a place that you have to go with somone thats owns a piece of the property.
Yeah its the place you have to talk to a certain person to go and hang out with that person on a certain piece of property to jump over something that seems not to belong there but does......lol .. ;D [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
If you do happen to be there stop and say hey to that person. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
QuoteIt's a place that you have to go with somone thats owns a piece of the property.
gotchya.
speaking of knowing people,,,,Mike, you ever get my return fax?
Id@
heres a few from the semiole moto-x track.. ;)
1
2
3
that last 1's nice!!! nice pics
I gotta try me some O that.
Id@
Road that R today.Man thats a fast 1 also... :o
here's my r
heres me on the R B4 the rebuild
:)
:o
Last Rodman ride
Here's CBR250R last weekend in ONF...
;D
;)
;D
my first air after the crash !!
Cory, what that the last place you rode when we did the engine swap?
That looks like some good air !!!!
welcome back to flight nightbreed ;D hope your getting back to normal
Quads Only Crew
Update....
:o
And you call me Hollywood! lmao Great pics
:o nice pics.
Quotewelcome back to flight nightbreed ;D hope your getting back to normal
Quads Only Crew
Thanks , I hope to come out and see you guys again soon.
QuoteThanks , I hope to come out and see you guys again soon.
I don't know why, You aint jumping the ramp again :D. You have a business to run.
You guys make it seem like Im some kinda loose cannon or something? I own my own business, I have a mortgage, Ive got car payments, bills out the ass. Im married, with two great kids and Im 35 yrs old. Im jumping those ramps among other things every weekend.Getting hurt in this sport kinda goes along with it. racing on the track adds even more risk to the equation (other riders that you have to trust). Jumping to me is my most favorite thing to do. And I will always support others that like the same. so NIGHTBREED do what you feel makes you happy. ENJOY LIFE WHILE ITS HERE!
I'LL BE BACK!!!!! ;D
You guys are making me miss my R.
QuoteYou guys are making me miss my R.
Good to here from you... I still have the back up seat cover... ;)
I saw you pictures and thought you had put it on. That is a nice cover.
I miss the hell out of that 2-stroke sound but the harley rumble is a close second.