http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEbYtOEftc0&feature=related
i love that video. those guys are nuts! where do ya come up w/ an idea like that? makes ya feel fat and lazy.
Actually, Freerunning is becoming big here in the U.S. too. I know if a bunch of kids in my school that always talk about it and try to do it. keyword: try lmao
i thought you all would get a kick out it that guy has some big nads
I've been doing it for a about a month or two and it help a lot you'll burn a lot a calories and its fun and challenging i go every other day to the park and the movies to do it with my two of my cousins I'm no where near as good but i try and I'm getting better but if you have trampoline it help a lot too
So now your the lil buff rider??? ???
not yet lol but soon ill be lil skinny rider then ill be lil buff rider lol
Shoe endorsment? Why not. ::)
Its called parkour. There are people in France that have made it huge with this stuff. There are groups in the big cities who do it. They had a special on it on ESPN the other night. They do a lot of jumping betwen buildings also.
Now you know where they got the ideas for some of the stunts in "Bourne Ultimatum" and "Casino Royale." Cool stuff.
there was a really good guy that started the VideoGameAwards with freerunning it was really good i might find it on youtube
***************************EDIT**********************************
i found it
I wonder how many these soup dejour le parkour guys have busted their
nads when they miss calculated the distance jumping from building to building . Need to do a search on youtube . :Dead.gif
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e3yeuQyGjhg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e3yeuQyGjhg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
here are some crashes