Well I herd about the new trail system and people are riding there already, is it nice any? any pics of yall rding there (so can i get a idea what its like) and is it all whoops like the area you ride by big scrub?
Quote from: Tecatematt on December 17, 2007, 09:12:19 PM
Well I herd about the new trail system and people are riding there already, is it nice any? any pics of yall rding there (so can i get a idea what its like) and is it all whoops like the area you ride by big scrub?
NO it's not nice
No pics
Yes it is all whooped out.
I went when it first opened and never went back. Two way trails that were tight and whooped and not that much fun. As bad as croom is I would go there before going back to Ocala. Good luck
Dude your in Marion County. ::)
Get Ten bucks your green decal and go ride.
The new trail system ......:R :R :R :R :R
there is a section of this website just for the Ocala National Forest Association, in there you should be able to find the info you need.
I haven't ridden every part of it, but they are working on grooming the trails and have been for a while now.
Id@
haha thanks guys, i was hoping there wasn't any whoops they are fun at first but towards the end of the day they suck!