I made some Wrought Iron garden trellises to give to my sister and mother for Christmas. They are not done yet. I still have to grind the welds and paint them. Tell me what ya'll think.
and the second
Did you hand sew the curtain you used as a backdrop also?? LOL Nice Job.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2007, 10:47:52 PM
Did you hand sew the curtain you used as a backdrop also?? LOL Nice Job.
HAHAHAHA naaaaa not that talented LOL I forgot how much I missed bending steel
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 15, 2007, 10:51:35 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2007, 10:47:52 PM
Did you hand sew the curtain you used as a backdrop also?? LOL Nice Job.
HAHAHAHA naaaaa not that talented LOL I forgot how much I missed bending steel
Yea its like laying pipe. lol
did you build those in your kitchen?
How much for a fence like that around my camp?
btw....good job on spelling "wrought"
Quote from: bushwacker on December 16, 2007, 09:39:44 AM
did you build those in your kitchen?
Yep right next to the oven HAHAHAHA ;D
Quote from: budman on December 16, 2007, 09:52:09 AM
How much for a fence like that around my camp?
btw....good job on spelling "wrought"
HAHAHAHA Each piece has over 100 ft of steel in them and steel is .87 per lb.
Nice work for a rum drinking beer swilling redneck wanna be ...
Serious looks great~!
Those are precious.
Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Quote from: bushwacker on December 16, 2007, 10:26:29 AM
Nice work for a rum drinking beer swilling redneck wanna be ...
sawright spanky
I'll post some more pics up when they are all done.
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 18, 2007, 11:21:16 AM
I'll post some more pics up when they are all done.
Who gives a Da#n about you metal glueing, bonding skills.... when are you building us all a fence?? ;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 19, 2007, 10:29:54 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 18, 2007, 11:21:16 AM
I'll post some more pics up when they are all done.
Who gives a Da#n about you metal glueing, bonding skills.... when are you building us all a fence?? ;D
lol How big and how much you willing to pay??? HA~
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 19, 2007, 10:59:15 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 19, 2007, 10:29:54 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 18, 2007, 11:21:16 AM
I'll post some more pics up when they are all done.
Who gives a Da#n about you metal glueing, bonding skills.... when are you building us all a fence?? ;D
lol How big and how much you willing to pay??? HA~
All the way around the property, fix my bricks and build the fence and I wont charge you storage of 35.00 per day. ;)
LOL you ever find out who moved your bricks? I'll put them back next time I'm up there (probably be after the 1st)
Nice work. After I get my garage cleaned out at my Dad's house I plan on doing some wood working agian.
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 19, 2007, 11:27:25 PM
LOL you ever find out who moved your bricks? I'll put them back next time I'm up there (probably be after the 1st)
Yea, you did. LOL Dont worry I will get em. Make that fence!!!
Great job freak...never knew you had it in you...How about doing that around our swamp buggy cage on top? I will give you a whole nights worth of drinking for free...I know that will cost me big time but it is worth it from what I have seen!!