just want to know how many of you would jump an 8ft high 23ft long kicker ramp. were talking 25 ft in the air, distance of 55 to 65 ft.
( you never know)
i donno, i think ill work my way up gradually!
I've been wanting to hit one. Been thinking about just building my own but don't really have a place to set it up with a landing. 8)
I want to try........ again, lol ;) ;D
QuoteI want to try........ again, lol ;) ;D
Melissa: *ROLLS EYES* and a big HECK NO!
CURTIS: CAN I COME WATCH? ;D
I'd give it a shot, maybe not at over 50 feet distance the first time, because I've never hit a freestyle ramp. Freestyle ramps look like fun.
I agree 50 feet would probably be ideal for me but probably little intimidating even if i had a yfz thats all decked out
Yes I would and Yes I have!!
Thanks for the great ramp!!
It's the little ones you have to watch out for, sky wheelies can break your back-spine-neck and anything else that hits to hard!
I will be back- Call me
I dont think i would have a choice with my stock blaster axle.
It would get F*&^ed up on the landing from a 50ft freestyle ramp :-/ :-/
I would hit it. I have hit some good sized jumps, nothing that big yet, but would love to. at least you guys have it set up right. there's a huge down ramp. Most of the stuff I hit is not so forgiving. I've had my DS 10-12 feet in the air and love the rush. I can only imagine what 20-25 would be like.
I think I'm just crazy enough to attempt it.
Sounds perfect for a stripper to a no handed lander..plenty of air time.
as soon as i launched off the ramp, i would crap my pants.
what i wonder is if the wheels on my RazoR would take that kind of landing........c'mon there only rollerblade wheels
I wanted to but since my accident i dont think i will be getting that kinda air anymore ???
Dreth, it's not like a regular MX jump, a ramp never changes, launches exactly the same everytime! It's all in good fun though!
Quote from: florida400ex on July 16, 2005, 03:26:17 PM
Dreth, it's not like a regular MX jump, a ramp never changes, launches exactly the same everytime! It's all in good fun though!
its always fun till someone breaks an arm ???
Let's hope it stays at just an arm and nothing more!!! Heal quick bud we gotta ride ;D
Hey, I can tell ya first hand about the landings that ya dont make, LOL
I still have a bad shoulder to prove it, LOL
I am getting my jumping skills fine tuned, I will be ready to do it again soon. ;) ;D
"When Uncle Rico was your age, Kids, we didn't have suspension on quads. And the dirt was made out of cement."
I've been watching the Juevos 7 video, where Jon Guetter does the back flip off the kicker, and it doesn't look that hard.
Uncle Rico could pull it off. Of course Uncle Rico can throw a football a mile.
"Your just jealous because I've been chatting up babes online all day, Napoleon" - Kip
Yea I probably could do it. But the only thing that's hard is the landing. If you lean to the side yur dead. And if yur nose is too low yur dead. If yur nose is too high yur dead. Yea basicly its easy.
well if i knew u and i could when i would deffintitly hit it..
not trying to sound hard or nothing but if u brake somthing or get hurt u can still always look back and say d@mn that was tight.
i will drill that ramp on my raptor 350! i am not afraid to get air! i am on my 4th swing arm and 4th axle!!
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on November 29, 2005, 03:27:08 PM
i will drill that ramp on my raptor 350! i am not afraid to get air! i am on my 4th swing arm and 4th axle!!
Yea right you could'nt even hit that :M
Quote from: Honda250ex on March 05, 2006, 12:32:39 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on November 29, 2005, 03:27:08 PM
i will drill that ramp on my raptor 350! i am not afraid to get air! i am on my 4th swing arm and 4th axle!!
Yea right you could'nt even hit that :M
Way to bring back a 4 month old thread. You are an idiot. :o
Sweet :) :) :) :)
(http://www.motoxroads.com/Images/jessy-pax-20060523.jpg) thats my son he jumped the 100 footer at pax
Hey Tony...
this is Joe Bainbridge...
wow..he got some air on that one...I need to start riding MX w/ ya'll and get over my fear of jumpin,lol
anytime joe we usually practice tue and thur night at paxtrax we have a raoe at alma next weekend.give me a call and i will let you knw where we will be going . we had a great time out at joshes hunt club we need to get together and do that again.
yes Josh's was fun..those dunes were awsome..
After the baby gets here (few weeks) i can go riding again..
So i'll let yah know defintley
zdfg
abreviations are nice but i have no idea what you just said.....
i would!