http://www.switched.com/2007/10/15/the-trippiest-optical-illusions-on-the-net/ i see it spinning both ways !
When I first looked at it she was turning counter-clockwise, I scrolled down and read the information and looked again and she was turning clockwise.
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
When I first look at her, she's turning counter-clockwise then suddenly, she's turning clockwise. No matter how hard I try to change the perspective, she stays counter-clockwise. Then, if I scroll her out of view and bring her back, same thing; starts counter-clockwise for a few turns, then suddenly, she's turning clockwise. Very strange.
I don't care what everybody says,,,,I see her chest moving in a counter-clockwise motion.
Id@
counter clockwise from my perspective
I can make her go both ways, look @ the shadow of her feet the one swooping and she will change as you wish... very cool. Sherry was looking @ the same time..her clockwise, me counter...then both and we could both change direction.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2007, 09:28:51 PM
I can make her go both ways, look @ the shadow of her feet the one swooping and she will change as you wish... very cool. Sherry was looking @ the same time..her clockwise, me counter...then both and we could both change direction.
same here. i could change it whenever I wanted.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2007, 09:28:51 PM
I can make her go both ways, look @ the shadow of her feet the one swooping and she will change as you wish... very cool. Sherry was looking @ the same time..her clockwise, me counter...then both and we could both change direction.
i see both. :)
no matter how much I try I see clockwise
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 15, 2007, 09:50:32 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2007, 09:28:51 PM
I can make her go both ways, look @ the shadow of her feet the one swooping and she will change as you wish... very cool. Sherry was looking @ the same time..her clockwise, me counter...then both and we could both change direction.
same here. i could change it whenever I wanted.
yup.
it is illogical to see it any other way than counter-clockwise ;-)
Id@