ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Southern Outlaw on December 15, 2007, 02:42:46 AM

Title: Need lower A ARM
Post by: Southern Outlaw on December 15, 2007, 02:42:46 AM
anyone have a lower left STOCK a arm for my raptor...YFZ 450 is the same....thanks wayne
Title: Re: Need lower A ARM
Post by: backinsaddle on December 15, 2007, 09:58:32 AM
What happened Wayne?
Title: Re: Need lower A ARM
Post by: Southern Outlaw on December 15, 2007, 01:49:18 PM
Do'in a lil train'in yesterday and one of them thar' pine tree stumps jumped up and said.."wait a minute"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead.gif

ripped the lower a arm completely off and I just plain ole un-assed the quad ViO
Title: Re: Need lower A ARM
Post by: backinsaddle on December 15, 2007, 02:02:19 PM
sounds like something I would do.  you o.k.?
Title: Re: Need lower A ARM
Post by: digginfool on December 15, 2007, 02:15:55 PM
I have a complete set of Raptor a-arms for a 660 along with stock front shocks, tie rods, a-arm skids and two exhaust systems.  Unfortunately, I tore the boots removing the spindles so those would have to be replaced.  I'm not interested in selling just the one a-arm but if you want the set, let me know what you're willing to pay.
Title: Re: Need lower A ARM
Post by: Southern Outlaw on December 15, 2007, 02:55:15 PM
YEA MARK I'M OK JUST BURSIED EGO!!!!!


NO JUST THE 1..IF I WAS GOING TO BUY IT ALL I WOULD DO A COMPLETE AFTERMARKET
Title: Re: Need lower A ARM
Post by: Chillinthemost on December 15, 2007, 03:28:30 PM
I've got one, let me dig it out today and I'll get back to you.
Title: Re: Need lower A ARM
Post by: Southern Outlaw on December 16, 2007, 02:50:48 AM
Thanks Chitlin...Chillin I mean....had to say that...in case you do not know what a chitlin is...fryed hog intestine :pig.gif...you can get'em creek washed or stump slung :T...you just don't want to be in the house when they are being cooked!!!!!!!!!!! :nuke.gif :nuke.gif

well I started to fix our (RCDR) problem today at the lease property to give the QUAD gang a better-wider-STUMPLESS  :Clap.gif :Clap.gif trail to ride and train on...about a 1 1/2-2 mile loop that will be great for QUAD training  :ThumbsUp.gif...
headin back out tomorrow with the forman to cut in some more...

anyway CHILLIN... thanks for lookin and just pm me and I'll give you my # and we can go from there....

Title: Re: Need lower A ARM
Post by: novadave on December 16, 2007, 05:01:23 AM
If he cant find his . I have one you can have.
Title: Re: Need lower A ARM
Post by: Southern Outlaw on December 16, 2007, 09:15:48 AM
Thanks Dave...I'll let you know....This is why I have come to love the quad community more and more and have only been associsated with it for just over a year :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Fp :Sp :Tp
to all of you  :T :W :w thanks from my whole family