I setup a YouTube channel for my videos. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/atvflorida (http://www.youtube.com/atvflorida)
I've got 6 ATV related videos in there now. I hope to take a bit more footage every time I go riding. Maybe even mount the camera on the bike. That would be cool. mrb..out.
That would be pretty awesome. What ever happened to the videos section that had a bunch of hosted videos?
LOL @ midget on scooter.
I dropped it about a year ago since no one was using it. Everybody seemed to favor YouTube or something similar.
how do you upload videos to there? do i send them to you or what?
Quote from: Tecatematt on December 17, 2007, 09:06:17 PM
how do you upload videos to there? do i send them to you or what?
Yeah, no way of uploading to the ATVFL account on YouTube. If you have access to a server just put the movie file in a .rar, upload it and send bones the link in a PM.
I added new video from TRXASAURUS and also uploaded an old classic from the Asphaltdragon.
I added a cool 360 view of Croom in HD. Check out the channel.
http://www.youtube.com/atvflorida (http://www.youtube.com/atvflorida)
Quote from: mrbones on March 31, 2009, 02:11:19 PM
I added a cool 360 view of Croom in HD. Check out the channel.
http://www.youtube.com/atvflorida (http://www.youtube.com/atvflorida)
Ah yes..the 250R. The first ATC with Pro-link.
Yeah, that was a fun trike. The seat height was low but the pegs were high. I think my legs were too long for it.
Just made this one today. Check it out.
BikerFlorida.com (http://bikerflorida.com) Leesburg Bikefest 2009
Leesburg Bikefest 2009 Ride Down Main St. Again.