hey does anyone know when the gates open for the race at eastbay this weekend???
Hey 250rchicken
registration opens @ 3pm closes @ 4pm
is that dale??? if registration is open at 3 then what time do the gates open??
That's all I know. I was gonna show up around 2. Are you racin??
Gates will be open @ noon time. I should be rolling up about 130-2 to set up the regerstration booth.
Once the booth is set up people can start signing up, (even if its before 3) but It will close at 4 sharp.
To speed the process up, there is an entry form @ www.southernflattrackleague.com if folks will fill those out before getting in line it goes alot faster. If your signing up for the quad money class you will need to write that in as its not printed on the form yet.. :-\
Thanks,
Chris Ware
Chris, clean out your PM box. It's full and won't accept any more PM's.
Whoops! i cause Im so darn popular! ::)
Its done!
Thanks to everyone who came out and raced despite forecasts for heavy rain...of which we never saw a drop during race time :). The turnout was great as always and the track was much smoother than previous races there. There was one concerning crash I think in heat 1 of the beginner class. Apparently his stock Raptor bucked him off in turn 1. :( Born to Ride was there taping for their tv show and shooting pics for their website so check out
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=5426 for pics once they are posted and their tv show times below.
Born to Ride Television:
Tampa Bay MYTV 38: Sunday Nights at 11:30pm
Orlando Brighthouse Cable Channel 21: Friday 9:30 PM, Saturday 9:00 PM, Sunday 12:30 PM
Special thanks to Brady and Raymond for great racing...our two strokes finished 1,2,3!
That track was big and fast! I was standing there watching when the guy on the Raptor crashed. It was ugly :(, I hope he's OK
I enjoyed racing with everyone. Dave and Raymond had them Banshee's flyin'. I wish my 'ol Honda had been running a little better for the main. Maybe that Banshee wouldn't have outrun me. I guess that's racin' :'( That track was definately a 2 stroke "friendly" track.
There was some great racing in all the classes.
Props to Chris and Gina for a nice race. I thought everything ran really smooth. I had a great time.
Thanks Brady! Gina and I had out handsful thats for sure!
My son had a line of people getting autographs from him, it was about the coolest thing I have seen..
Good Job to all the racers for putting on a good show, the crowd was standing up fist raised high during the ladies class..
Yall were fast..... Congrats to everyone who raced!!
The Finishing order is..
PeeWee:
Justin Ware
Novice:
Dare Rambo
John Dugan
Jon Cabana
Paul Lovasco
Greg Groover Jr.
Ladies:
Brittney Gehring
Lisa Cabana
Paige Cowell
Intermediate/knobbie:
Benny Uhl
Bubba Edwards
John Colavito
Lance Scott
Bobby Paulk
Motorcycle (top 5)
Kurt Brady
Shawn Mcnary
Jayme Russo
David Coon
Joe Colavita
Vets:
Dave Ware
Raymond Francis
Brady Windsor
Len Rambo
Paul Lovasco
Greg Agcouer
I gave the finishing order of the Sprint to the Pres of that league..
We wish we could have been there; but we don't have a bike ready. Travis and Meghan were disappointed. Congrats to everybody. We will make it next race. Randy
You guys were missed!!!
Here's some pics, some are not so good, I need to ask Santa for a better lens for Eastbay!
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6243_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/leneastbay.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6297_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6289_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6278_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6276_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6266_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6260_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6255_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6241_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6229_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6224_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6212_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6184_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6181_edited-1.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6174.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/IMG_6157.jpg)
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/laurenmelo/eastbaywreck.jpg)
Hey everyone,
I had 2 emails this morning from people who were @ eastbay telling us how much they loved the race and asked when we would be back..
thought Id share!
Nice pics Lauren ;) Was there anyone there to run in Open? What classes were the money classes and how much cash?
No money classes (Brady and the track owner were going to chip in too)
Other than Dave there were no open riders... but we still had 52 entrys
Raymond and I would have ran for money along with Dave,
but we were still two short for the 5 entry minimum. :(
I'll run for money at that track anytime ;D
Quote from: fastrnrik on December 18, 2007, 03:59:00 PM
Raymond and I would have ran for money along with Dave,
but we were still two short for the 5 entry minimum. :(
I'll run for money at that track anytime ;D
I'd like to see you RUN the whole track! That would be worth the admission fee :L 2:L :R Just kidding!!!!
That's too bad there wasn't enough for a money class. We were thinking about coming but the 330 wasn't ready and we just moved back down to Naples, so it was work time, not play time. Maybe next race. I know Bud loved that track and the 2 strokes seem to rule there!!
Shooooooot. I'll sprint my skinny azz all the way around that track. Twice.
Yes, That track is a 2 stroke track for sure. It would take a mean azz 4 stroke to run with the big bore 250R's and Banshee's out there.
I meant to take my radar gun to see how fast we were running, but I forgot it.
Last time we were there i clocked Travis Edwards at 79mph entering turn 1. If I remember right there was a 8mph diffference between them and the other adult classes.
Are those pics up yet? If so i cant find them!
Im not sure what pics you are talking about.. or where your looking for them. But if your talking about winners circle pics that should be on the website there was no photographer to take them.