http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/08_season/SADRA_QS_011208.pdf (http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/08_season/SADRA_QS_011208.pdf)
I think I could get to this place blindfolded!
Sarasota Area Dirt Riders Assc. really stepped it up to ease the slack in our schedule.
I hope we get a good turnout for this race.
Print out some flyers and pass them around.
Can't wait!! I love that property.
SWEET, THIS IS MY FAVORITE PLACE TO RACE!! CHUCK 8A
I've always heard myakka was the best place to race so i'm excited!!! I'm going to practice like crazy! Have to try and keep the dreaded arm pump away as long as I can.
can't wait!!! I installed a Damper and rode all day at Croom and boy what a difference. I don't know how I rode without one.
i told you !! :D world of a difference you guys have fun ! i cant make this one. i'llbe at the motoplex with family. i wish i would of kwon sooner of the date ??? had plans to race jacsonville then cancelled oohh well . i love myakka great place will see whats up for feb .
This is going to be a fun race for sure.
We were out on the property last weekend and found places to make new trail. There will be alot of new trail and some new areas that couldn't be used before because they were too wet. As long as we don't get a lot of rain we'll be good. Even if we can't use those areas there will still be lots of new stuff.
We are also doing a water crossing that will be very different.
You will not want to miss this one!!
Stay tuned.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
this is gonna be sweet. :E