(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0830.jpg)
This one is 38 years old from 1969
I found these in my collection box.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0832.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0833.jpg)
Here are some more.
so old the plastic rims have rust
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0834.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0835-1.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0836.jpg)
I have a red convertable Mustang somewhere to from the 70's.
cool!! I got about 20,000 hot wheels, most still in the packages! I dont even look at them just buy them and throw them in a box! one day when I have the time and money I want to take them all out and put them in a sweet display case, right now I only have a few open that I like to push around the carpet and make vrrooomvroooom noises ;)
Quote from: sykolincoln on December 11, 2007, 10:00:46 PM
cool!! I got about 20,000 hot wheels, most still in the packages! I dont even look at them just buy them and throw them in a box! one day when I have the time and money I want to take them all out and put them in a sweet display case, right now I only have a few open that I like to push around the carpet and make vrrooomvroooom noises ;)
So you do have items that actually have 4 wheels ;D
lmfa!! yea I got a few!!
The funny thing, the one from 69 is cleaner than all of them. I like to make the brrrrrr sound!!LOL
Lol I was just going through my hotwheels the other day.
I have the same Ferrari Convertible and vette (except diff rims I think)
Never too old to play with them ;)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0876.jpg)
Betcha don't have the 1955 wagon. I found the Mustang too.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0877.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0878.jpg)
I remember when they came out with rubber tires and you could jack them up, or lower them!!
Get on my level ;)
I probably should have cleaned them off first lol...
(http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3415/img1881vz6.jpg)
Be Jealous
(http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1375/img1885eo3.jpg)
(http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5316/img1877ly5.jpg)
(http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8905/img1878al4.jpg)
(http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7576/img1883vs4.jpg)
(http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9314/img1879jn3.jpg)
(http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1130/img1884rk7.jpg)
(http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2014/img1887nk0.jpg)
:D
(http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6925/img1888oa9.jpg)
Man, I had two different models of the 57 Chevy, but I sold them to a collector a long time ago. You have some nice ones!!
My new collection for my son are the Big Muscle cars.
Do you have any of the Redline ones?
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 12, 2007, 10:04:17 AM
Do you have any of the Redline ones?
I have no idea lol. I have a big container full and those were on the top... I need to digg through lol.
The real old school ones like the first one you saw, has the red lines around the wheels.
Hot wheels have been around a long time , Bill still has his , plus he picked up some ones he didn't have at the last car show and swap meet in Pinellas Park....
lol them are cool. i used to have thousands of them. dont have them anymore. id like to start collecting them and keeping them nice. i used to have one of them red mustangs and red vettes.
here are my 2 favorite that i still have left. bigfoot is not a normal hotwheels but it is made by hotwheels and is bout the same size as the regular ones.
lol, my sister came up here, saw the pic and was like wow, thats a sweet porsche. she thought it was real and in a showroom. lol.
anyway, heres a pic to show bigfoots size. ;D
I had a guy once was gonna sell me a case with over 60 Hot Wheels, and 20 Matchbox cars, but he never called me back.
my lil ones got a few and for some reason when we mess around with em, i make the vroom sound to, but it always ends up sounding more like a 2 stroke in the middle of a hill climb. ;)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0218.jpg)
This one isn't a Hot Wheels, but I thought it was kewl anyway!!
Here is a real hot wheels
:P
Nice. Does that have the 327 in it?
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 12, 2008, 07:24:08 PM
Nice. Does that have the 327 in it?
It has a 355 supercharged the motor was built by Wheeler Motor sports in jax 4 speed about 450 to 500 hp
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 04, 2008, 08:14:11 PM
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0218.jpg)
This one isn't a Hot Wheels, but I thought it was kewl anyway!!
my lil brother has that one and the Pastrana one too. All he plays with is those monster trucks and dirt bikes.
I bought a Raptor when I first started riding like 4 years ago. It's my son's favorite toy. I had to superglue the tires because he kept riding it so hard they would fall off.