As of the executive committee meeting the other night I'm the new specialty class rep for the QS series. So if anyone in these classes has questions or concerns let me know.
James (Jimmy) Benton
904 338-1275 cell
904 282-7090 home
weldresrednik@aol.com
Please pass this info along to anyone you know in the specialty classes. ;D
CONGRATS JIMMY!!!! NOW JUST FINISH A RACE WHY DONT YA ( ;DLOL)
All the dnf's were part of my political strategy. Left more time for politicing... kissing mamas and shaking babies. OOOps I meant kissing babies and shaking hands!!!!!!!!!
Cool Jimmy !
Quote from: jimmy660 on December 12, 2007, 02:23:58 AM
All the dnf's were part of my political strategy. Left more time for politicing... kissing mamas and shaking babies. OOOps I meant kissing babies and shaking hands!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!
Congratulations Jimmy! You will be a great asset to the series!
You may want to back off the throttle a bit. You keep killing that poor machine! LOL!
congrats Jimmy, so what are the specialty classes? for special people like me?
Hey there is not only Jimmy the one we have to congrats, Brian won the election and it is the new FTR Vice-President, way to go bud. :ThumbsUp.gif
Congrats vice pres Brian!!! I'm sure you will exceed everyones expectations in that position, not only for quads but for the entire FTR organization.
Saddle, the specialty classes are all the " old man " classes such as +30, senior, super senior, ect. Not saying that you aren't "special" because anyone that races through woods , roots, mud, sand, over trees, through ditches and creeks and palmettos for fun must be "special" !!!
Not just being in a specialty class but being the rep is like saying "I'm not only the pres of hair club for men but also a client"!!!Or maybe it's more like being the trailer park MANAGER!! LOL
Not just being in a specialty class but being the rep is like saying "I'm not only the pres of hair club for men but also a client"!!!Or maybe it's more like being the trailer park MANAGER!! LOL
[/quote]
I like that Jimmy lol
Do you need some "trailer park" asst. managger ?
congrats jimmy and brian. hopefully i will see yall again within the year, and do some racin again