Here,
my friends,
is a picture
to answer the question
we've all been
hearing
and asking about
for many,
many
years!!
The answer
seems to be
'Yes'
That is too funny!! ;D ;D ;)
There are a couple of exclusions that I know of. City bears and Polar bears.
Invasion of privacy anyone? ;D
I actually have a pic of one relieving itself under my feeder also(with a game cam) but it is on the other comp.
what about the second part of the question? where is the rabbit? i guess that means no! :'( i always wanted to see that!
you see budman ;) i found it. i need a drink!
A bear and a rabbit were in the woods sitting next to each other while taking a dump.
The bear looks over and asks the rabbit if he ever has problems with poop sticking to his fur. The rabbit says "no, no problems whatsoever". The bear says "good' then he grabs the rabbit and wipes his a$$.
Well, I musta missed logging on that day.... so I'm good for a rerun and you can collect that drink whenever you see me and my cooler!!
Thats funny i always wondered rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 :R 2:L :L