(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/sf1.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/p1.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/f4.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/f3.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/f2.jpg)
new ramp...
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/f1.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/d1.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/c9.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/c8.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/c6.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/c2.jpg)
Ole Quad Control...What's up?
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/a9.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/a8.jpg)
Superman
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/a7.jpg)
NFC
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/a6.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/a5.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/a4.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/a3.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/a2.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/a10.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/a1.jpg)
and finally....ME
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/12-9-07/P1017113-1.jpg)
At least there's one pic of me!! ???
I want to ride :'(
The dude on the blaster is feckin me out. He is the man to be able to do that on a blaster.
These guys will be at the MOTOPLEX on January 13 for a exhibition and I cant wait. Yall are just insane 8)
kick arse pics
sick
that's awesome. I'm gonna have to try that stuff sometime.
very nice. I am looking for a place to brush up on some freestyle. Any suggestions?
I am forced to stick to natural terrain :-\
(http://a182.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/52/l_1b5515f5f67488c471a6cd7b0d82e15d.jpg)
(http://a676.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/39/l_cbe5ad56f3c357a10eea2e7e59d5d13b.jpg)
(http://a17.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_5b1e5c337bb98cb536aaeba3f0154560.jpg)
(http://a147.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/14/l_3b9c3323a7426e462e2b6a147a04034a.jpg)
(http://a671.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_956b4f5bc5c873f9b3ba4a2d7c0c354e.jpg)
Sick shots both of you. Freestyle looks real fun.
This is about the most freestlye I can do lol
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2010.jpg)