Check out my last minute number plates!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/679863-R1-24-24A_025.jpg)
0-400 B class start.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/679863-R1-22-22A_023.jpg)
Out of the first turn.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/679863-R1-21-21A_022.jpg)
Inside, takin over first. Bye bye number plate.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/hardrockQS035.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/679863-R1-20-20A_021.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/679863-R1-19-19A_020.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/679863-R1-18-18A_019.jpg)
I love bent tie rods!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/hardrockQS102.jpg)
My cousin yellin something after the race.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/hardrockQS093.jpg)
atvtrailer, gettin some air.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/hardrockQS040.jpg)
Chris bowen, water tower
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/hardrockQS052.jpg)
I love pro armor, first real ride on these things and i already bent them...
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/679863-R1-16-15A_017.jpg)
Building a jump in my back yard.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/679863-R1-10-9A_011.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/679863-R1-11-10A_012.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/679863-R1-12-11A_013.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/races/679863-R1-07-6A_008.jpg)
Nice pics man. I sure wanted to do more QS"s. It might be a while before I get a chance to again.
Good Pics Kyle, looks like Randall can jump ha! or . . . did you fix the pic for him? lol
Hey men, you can dig without the helmet, it is way easier lol
See you Bro
Do you always wear a helmet when you're shovelin dirt? LMAO
Cool pics. Looks like I'll be seein you guys at Myakka January 12th!
You've obviously never seen me use a shovel, i NEED that helmet!
lol, i was just fixing the lip, this florida sugar sand doesnt keep its shape very long.
Try throwing down some clay.
wish i had some. i'd like to get a couple truck loads and build a small track. But im sure clay isnt dirt cheap...haha get it.....i tried. 8)
Sweet pics!! yea, clay is around $240 a load... you can use some mulch and mix it in, and then throw a old piece of carpet over it. It sure helps it from getting run down every 4 jumps...LOL When are ya going to come up and ride my track?? I have 3 small tables and 1 big one.. and it's legal!! Somewhere to get some set time in.
That way you can teach me some new skills. ;)
Nice Pics Looks like fun. I sure hope you landed the jumps in your backyard it looks like you going nose all the way down.
Nice pics. Brought back some Hard Rock flashbacks and my heart was pumping!!
I remember seeing your start and watching you make it to the front.
So thats ATVtrailer. He is in the background with riding gear on where your cousin is yelling?
Quote from: T2 on December 23, 2007, 02:44:42 AM
Nice Pics Looks like fun. I sure hope you landed the jumps in your backyard it looks like you going nose all the way down.
I only landed on my front tires a few times haha. That sand get's whooped out on the runway to the lip, and with a kicker you dont want to be all over the place right before you hit the lip! Could of messed me up good, i was hitting it hard in third.
lol teach YOU some new skills mike? haha i'm not that good yet. Yeah i'd love to head back up your way and ride out there. I havent been up since i broke my arm at that place. How often do you race at thunderbowl?
yeah thats atvtrailer. That start was a lot of fun, just wish I could of held the lead. next time!!
TT racing starts again in Feb., and it's the first weekend of the month. They are having a couple of races before then, Just for fun though. I want to do the next SSQSA race and the one at the Metroplx. Also There is a 12hr at Hardrock 3-8-08 I Want to do a 4 man team. Are you going to race any of these?? Let me know about 3-8-08.
And you can come anytime up here to the track. Just let me know. I'll try to post some viedo from yesterday.
12 hours of hardrock sounds like an awesome race! My adobe reader is screwed up, what are the details?
You can do it SOLO, or 2 man 2 bike team, or 4 man 4 bike team. you can switch as often as you want. That's has got to be a great race!! Let me know...
Merry Christmas!!
I wish i could say i could handle the solo run, but i doubt it lol. If your gettin a team together and you got a spot, im up for it! All MX?
I think it's going to be like the course they just ran the harescramble on... I'll count you in.
Here's some riding with the kids at the track here in town.
http://media.putfile.com/12-23-07-riding-with-the-kids-at-the-track-in-town
woooo! get some nice air on the first table!
Yeah that course was awesome, I'm in for sure.
Hey Kyle ! what was the problem with your motor ?
i'm not sure yet. I have what sounds like an extra rattle coming from the top end. It sounds like my valves are out of adjustment but theres something else making noise too.
It starts up and runs fine, but the noise is scaring me. Gonna look into this weekend...The sun is down by the time i get home from work, so i cant do anything yet.