ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: MudMan on December 04, 2007, 05:15:43 PM

Title: MOTOPLEX......??
Post by: MudMan on December 04, 2007, 05:15:43 PM
Can anyone tell me a little about motoplex and if there is a website I can go to for some information ??

Thanks.
Title: Re: MOTOPLEX......??
Post by: greenmachine on December 04, 2007, 05:20:10 PM
floridaatv.com or floridaatvmotoplex.com
Title: Re: MOTOPLEX......??
Post by: JackL on December 04, 2007, 06:50:15 PM
Quote from: MudMan on December 04, 2007, 05:15:43 PM
Can anyone tell me a little about motoplex and if there is a website I can go to for some information ??

Thanks.


Place absolutely rocks, and they have a bulldozer to pull you out in a pinch.  ;) The owner is a great guy as well.

Title: Re: MOTOPLEX......??
Post by: Shawn on December 04, 2007, 07:14:13 PM
Quote from: MudMan on December 04, 2007, 05:15:43 PM
Can anyone tell me a little about motoplex and if there is a website I can go to for some information ??

Thanks.


What do you need to know? I can answer almost anything about the plex.
Title: Re: MOTOPLEX......??
Post by: JackL on December 04, 2007, 07:22:11 PM
Quote from: MP on December 04, 2007, 07:14:13 PM
Quote from: MudMan on December 04, 2007, 05:15:43 PM
Can anyone tell me a little about motoplex and if there is a website I can go to for some information ??

Thanks.


What do you need to know? I can answer almost anything about the plex.


If a tree falls there and no one is around to hear it, did it really make any noise?