if you have some videos of QS# 5 could you send a copy of them to my inbox..
thanks
theres some on the FTR site.
I saw some pics on the FQR site from slam1.
My friend and I usually do the videos. We weren't there this time
i think my mom and step dad got some pictures and videos but haven't gotten the camera out of the trailer yet, ill try to remember them tomarrow
Yep theres some on the FTR site.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on December 04, 2007, 01:45:24 AM
My friend and I usually do the videos. We weren't there this time
ya i was gonna ask you cause usally you post them up nextr day i figurewd you didnt make it though.
thanks
Quote from: mudnuri on December 04, 2007, 01:35:40 AM
theres some on the FTR site.
I saw some pics on the FQR site from slam1.
thank you
Quote from: atvtrailer on December 04, 2007, 01:57:49 AM
i think my mom and step dad got some pictures and videos but haven't gotten the camera out of the trailer yet, ill try to remember them tomarrow
please do iyt will be appreciated. 8)
i went to the "gallery" on the FTR site and i do not see one labeled "hardrock QS"
It's in the forums
http://www.floridatrailriders.org/ftr_forums/showthread.php?p=18442#post18442 (http://www.floridatrailriders.org/ftr_forums/showthread.php?p=18442#post18442)
thanks